thebattleandbite

"Fucks safe, NICO!" He heard her voice break and stopped facing Theo, with his back to her, "Ne te fais pas tuer! [Don't get yourself killed!]," He chuckles, nods and carries on walking.

"Reste ici, s'il te plaît, pour moi [Stay here, please, for me],"

Nico, as soon as he grabbed Theo's hand, apparated them. Pansy swore loudly and looked back to the angry Devon, "Where the fucks Blasie?" She sobs.

Without anyone noticing, as soon as he read the letter, he ran out the back of the house and apparated to the school. To find his sister and girlfriend, he knew how strong both of them were but he needed to at least try and fight for them.

Devon didn't think twice, she stormed forward, towards Pansy and grabbed her hand twirling her wand at the same time. She wasn't listening to Nico at all, he knew she won't.

Their stomach's turned, feeling the nauseous effect of apparition, and their legs went weak but Devon was getting used to it. She looked around and saw the large, marble stair that leads to the moving staircase. She spun around and pushed her and Pansy out of the way, to avoid being seen.

The screams and cracking of stone echoed the halls, not leaving a single second of silence. Devon grabbed Pansy's hand and ran down the stairs, towards the dungeons. Where the boys would have been. The tears were still wet on Pansy's cheeks as they run-through, looking left and right. They came across a death eater and a younger, Gryffindor boy duelling.

"PANSY!" Devon screamed over the noise, Pansy stopped, with a petrified face. Pansy stuttered as the death eater produced a green light towards the boy, making him fall back and hit the wall as his limp body fell to the floor.

Devon ran on, dragging her. They came running up to where the entrance to the Slytherin common room would be but there was a large hole in the wall, they could see right in. Pansy pushes past and enters the room screaming for anyone to respond, but no one was in there. They run towards their rooms, Pansy running into her empty room and Devon running into her empty room.

Devon saw her room as she left it, the day she came out of the hospital wing. Barely touched. But the golden letter with purple wax in the middle of it stood out to her. She walked over to her bed and picked it up.

To my baby sister,
Dev.

The fights and screams continue to fill the castle, the walls were being blown in, making nearly every corridor unrecognisable.

Their feets hit the floor and, without a moment to relax, they both try and move forward, running through the castle. She looked at every student in the face trying to find the one she needed. They run through, abruptly stopping to stare at his back, facing his father, on the far side of the corridor.

She hitches her breath, "Theo," He hears her but doesn't turn around.

"Sienna, leave," He shouts back and walks towards his father.

"Pathetic use of son! You were never any good, for anything. Even your mother thought about it!" His father shouts at him, chuckling as he walks towards him with his wand out, "You're a waste of space Theodore!"

"Shit...Sienna let's go," Draco whispers to her and steps back, holding her hand.

Theo quickly raises his wand and fires a nonverbal spell, his father dodges it and chuckles again firing a stronger, more powerful spell back. Theodore stumbles back and gets angrier, "Draco, Sienna, fucking leav-" He fires another spell, making his father stumble more. He hits it again and his father falls to the floor.

Draco tugs Sienna's hand hard and drags her away, she struggles and tried to pull her hand out of his grasp as they run. She shouts and looks back, trying to see what was happening but he turns a corner and runs down the stairs, "Draco, NO! Stop," She cries as he pulls her with him.