Don't be a hero, Theo, get in and out quickly.

Stay safe,

D. M

I fold the piece and whistle for the family owl. It lands on the opened window's ledge and I tie it to the owl's leg, "Adler's summer house," The bird listens and flies away.

Feeling my heart beat faster and thoughts race through my mind, I turn around and run up the stairs towards my room. I swing open the door and slam it shut, walking over to my wardrobe to find the small box. Whilst I was there, I pulled out a black suit and quickly threw it on.

"Draco?" Sienna's sleepy voice croaks as I continue to ruffle through the wardrobe. Fucks sake, where is it? I cross the room and rush over to my desk and violently open all the drawers, pulling out pieces of paper, "What are you- Draco, what are you looking for?"

I freeze as I pull out the small, dark green box, that was stuffed at the back of my bottom drawer, on the floor staring at the box I hesitate before almost opening it. I stand up and place it in the middle of my desk. I step back, breathing heavily as the thought of the many possibilities today could go raced through my mind.

Keeping my eyes on the box laying on my desk, I hear Sienna get up and walk towards me. She rushed over and pulled my face down to look at her worried eyes, "What's wrong? Draco, your face...your bleeding..."

I don't say anything to her, just breathe heavily, loving her. Now, at this moment, she could have anything she wants. If she wants to go somewhere else, we will. If she wants to stay here, we will. I'll give her anything to make sure she is safe.

Holding her face back feeling her soft skin, I shake my head, "It's happening Sienna, the war, today. At hogwarts but you're not going so don't even-

"What? No, no it's can't be happening today, there. Oh god," Her breathing picked up and she dropped her hands, stepping back not making eye contact with me, "S-Susan's there and Leena, no, no I need to- I need," She walked around the room and walked over to where she had a pair of jeans and a black knitted jumper, laying on my armchair, she puts it on over my blacktop, actually making it go well.

She walked quickly around, panting panickily and not stopping to breath properly, "Sienna, Si- Just wait, you can't go-

"And you were going to go without me?" She raises her voice and stops to look at my suit, "You were going to fight, I'm going to save! So don't tell me that I'm not going Draco because I'm not going to sit back and just hope that no one I love gets hurts!"

I hear her voice start to crack. We stand in silence and I walk towards her. She looks up at me, scared, apart to cry. I tuck her hair behind her ear, "If you're going, I'm going with you," She weakly smiles and her eyes start to water as I pull her in, "I won't let anyone hurt you,"

She subtly nods, whilst her cheeks turn pink, "I won't let anyone hurt you either Draco,"

~

Narrator's Pov

The rest of the group got the letter, which made many arguments about who's going breakout. In reality, they didn't have time to argue, nearly all of them had passed their apparition test and all had the right to go if they truly wanted to.

"Theo your not leaving me again, please," Pansy sobs grabbing his wrist but he yanks it away and steps back. It hurt him to watch her cry but he had to be strong.

"I need to get Leena! Pansy, don't make this even more difficult for me," He avoids her stare as the tears fell down her face. Nico came running out the house with Devon following, having the same argument. He runs towards Theo as he looks up to gaze into Pansy's eyes, "I love you, Pansy Parkinson,"