Sticky Letters

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, 0720 a.m.

Ezra calmly walked through the Ghost putting up sticky letters everywhere. He had stolen them from a party supply store in Capital City. They freely supported the Emipre, so he decided to randomly steal stuff from them. Strangly enough everyone, except him, was still asleep on the ship. Ezra quietly walked up to Kanan's door and slapped some sticky letters on it. He walked away, humming happily to himself. Soon he ran out of sticky letters, but that was okay he had already them to the best of their sticky abilities. Now he just had to wait for everyone to get up. He spun around in Sabine's chair in the cockpit. Hera walked out of her room.

"Morning, Hera." Ezra said, smiling far too innocently.

"Morning." She said, slowly. Hera was going into the cockpit when she saw the sticky letters on Kanan's door. She pounded on his door. A sleepy Kanan poked his head out.

"What?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Care to explain why that's on your door?" Hera asked, putting he hands on her hips.

"What on my door?" Kanan stepped out and closed his door. In bright, shiny, letters it read: I LOVE HERA! Kanan's face turned red and he stood in front of the door.

"I have no idea how that got there." He said, smiling innocently at Hera.

"Uh-huh. Just take it off." She walked down the corridor. Kanan breathed a sigh of relief, then he saw Ezra in the cockpit.

"This is your doing, isn't it?" Kanan stalked over to him.

"No idea whatcha talking about." Ezra gave him a big cheesy smile, spinning around in the chair. Kanan plopped down in the seat in front of Ezra.

"You know this is an act of war." He said, smirking.

"You want Sparkle and rainbows in your room again?" Ezra asked, pulling a vial of Sparkle out of his vest.

"Haven't you used all that stuff?" Kanan asked. Ezra pulled his vest out revealing a few vial of Sparkle.

"I'm always prepared." He said smugly. Kanan was going to say something when a angry shriek from Hera cut him off.

"You're so dead when I get back." Kanan growled and walked down the corridor. Ezra snickered when he saw the back of Kanan's pants. Across his backside in fusia, glittery sticky letters, was Princess. Sabine and Zeb happened to walk out of their rooms as he walked past and started laughing at him.

"What's so funny?" Kanan turned around looking at Sabine, Zeb, and Ezra laughing.

"Um, Kanan there's something on your pants." Hera said coming up behind him.

"What-!" Kanan looked at the back of his pants. He grabbed his butt, his face turning bright red.

"You are so dead." Kanan growled at Ezra. Everbody just laughed at him.