The Night II

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, In The Ventilation System, The Night After "The Night", 0330 a.m.

Ezra was once again crawling throught the vent system to scare Kanan, again. He saw Kanan through the grate. He was lying on his bed still awake. His hair was unusually messed up, his eyes were blood shot and he kept twitching as if he hadn't slept in awhile. Which he hadn't thanks to Ezra. Smiling darkly to himself, Ezra started at Kanan who would probably sense his presence soon. But after a couple minutes Ezra burst up laughing. Below Kanan scooted back on his bed and covered his head with his pillow.

"GO AWAY!" Kanan whispered-shouted. Ezra continued to giggle and stare at Kanan.

"Ugh! Go away you little weirdo!" Kanan yelled into his pillow.

"Never." Ezra said, climbing down and onto the top bunk. He pulled the hood on his cloak down, so all you could see was his mouth. Pinkie jumped out of the vent and stared down at Kanan too.

"Makeitstopmakeitstopmakeitstop." Kanan said to himself.

"It's never going to stop!" Ezra whispered, leaning over the edge of the top bunk. Kanan shrunk down into his bed.

"I'm watching you!" Ezra said happily.

"Oh, you little freak! That's it! Out of my room!" Kanan yelled, jumping off his bed.

"Still watching you!" Ezra said, staring wide-eyed at Kanan. He didn't move or say anything, so Ezra leaned closer to him till Kanan started yelling.

"YOU'RE SO WEIRD!!!" Kanan shouted, backing up. Ezra picked up Pinkie and jumped down from the bunk. He stood there petting his Loth-cat and smiled creepily.

"Still watching you." He whispered. Kanan screamed and ran out of his room.

"Yes! We did it, Pinkie!" Ezra exclaimed. "Kanan will be so freaked out, I won't have to train for awhile."

Meow.

"So what?"