The Ultimate Crossover Part 1

STARRING;

@renci_charr as Renci Charr

@Aura_Levon as Aura Levon

@FanfictionRanger as Indigo Star

@PrinceJai as Jai Sky

@Specter7 as Rei Skywalker

Bruce Wayne as Batman

Barry Allen as The Flash

Hal Jordan as Green Lantern and ect.

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, 0800 a.m.

"Kanan!" Ezra shouted. "Jai, turned Aura into a guinea pig!"

"Did not!" Jai said, puching Ezra in the arm. Squeak! Squeak!

"Jai, I thought I told you NOT to use your wand on people." Kanan said angrily, glaring at Jai.

"Well, it was just Aura." Jai said, smiling innocently. "So I didn't exactly use it on a human."

SQUEAK! Aura sctratched Jai's pant leg angrily.

"YOU DID WHAT TO AURA?!" Sabine, Renci and Indigo shouted, walking out of Sabine's room.

"Um, LATER LOSERS!" Jai shouted, crawling into the vent behind him.

"GET HIM GIRLS!" Sabine yelled, picking Aura up. Renci and Indigo crawled into the vent after Jai.

"I'll cut him off!" Rei yelled, running down the corridor.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" Jai shouted, crawling quickly through the ventilation system. Back in the corridor Kanan listened to all the racket in the vents while Ezra and Sabine tried to turn Aura back.

"I think we need Jai's wand." Ezra said to Sabine. Kanan over heard this and shouted into the vents.

"JAI! GET YOUR BUTT BACK OUT HERE!" He shouted. From the somewhere in the ventilation system Jai shouted back.

"NEVER, YOU PONYTAIL WEARING WANNA BE COWBOY JEDI!" Jai crawled even faster now in fear that Kanan would use the Force to drag him out. In the corridor Kanan took a deep breath.

"Revenge is not the Jedi way. It is not the Jedi way. Revenge is not the Jedi way." Kanan mumbled to himself. Ezra and Sabine snickered.

"He is sooo dead." Sabine said.

"Oh, yeah. Totally." Ezra agreed. Jai managed to crawl out of the vent system in the cargo hold before Rei got there.

"I'm free!" Jai yelled, swinging his arma wide and smiling.

"No. Now you're just dead!" Renci said behind him, jumping out of the vent along with Indigo. Rei slid down the ladder into the cargo hold also. Kanan was close behind her.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" Jai shouted, running as fast as he could out of the Ghost. Kanan ran after him.

"JAI! GET BACK HERE!" Kanan yelled angrily. Jai continued to run, using the Force to make him go faster.

"I'M SO FAST, I'M LIKE THE FLASH!" Jai shouted happily. A red blur starts spining around Jai while he's running.

"Nope! Looks like you're still slow, Jai!" Flash says, running around the boy.

"Show off! Just give me a lift will ya?" Jai yelled as he ran.

"Fine! But I want some JOY in return!" Flash said.