The Ultimate Crossover Part 2

"Hey, you know what song we should sing?" Ezra asked everybody as they walked through the forest still looking for Jai.

"No!" Renci and Rei said in unison.

"Too late." Ezra started to sing loudly.

IN THE JUNGLE, THE MIGHTY JUNGLE

THE NEXU SLEEP TONIGHT!

OOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEE OOOO

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ezra screeched the last part, scaring away most of the creatures that were lurking in the shadows. Kanan rubbed his ears.

"Well, at least we won't have to worry about the creatures in this part of the forest." He said. They walked through the dark forest in silence. Deep, unnerving silence.

"I wonder what happened to Jai?" Sabine said, looking all around her.

"Maybe something ate him." Renci said with a small smile. Everyone looked at her like she had grown tentecles.

"What? It could happen." Renci said defensively. It was very strange that no cries or pleas for help did not sound in the direction that Jai was most likely in. So let's see what's happening over there. . .

"Ugh! It's so dark in here." Jai said, holding up his wand. A tiny glow emitted from it lighting his way.

"Yeah, you're telling me!" A boy said next to him.

"AAAH! HARRY?!" Jai screamed.

"The one and only." Harry said, smiling. Which was a little creepy.

"What are you doing here?" Jai asked Harry as they walked.

"Oh, I just thought I would take a stroll in the dark forest. Alone. Without any camping gear. Or weapons." Harry said sarcastically.

"Ya got lost?" Jai asked him, smirking.

"YES! I HARRY POTTER THE GREATEST WIZARD GOT LOST, OKAY!?" Harry shouted angrily.

"Alright, alright. Calm down." Jai said, putting his hands up. They remaind silent for a moment, listening to the strange sounds of the forest.

"It's really dark." Harry said randomly.

"Ya don't say." Jai said sarcastically. Green Lantern flew down from above.

"Hey, what's up losers?" He said.

"Go away!" Harry and Ezra said. Green Lantern crossed his arms pouting.

"Sheesh. I was just trying to help." He said, landing next to them.

"If ya wanna help someone, how about ya go help Barry. I gave him some JOY." Jai said, with a small dark smile.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Hal shouted. "Why would you do that?!"  Jai rolled his eyes at Green Lantern's out burst.

"Eh, I'm sure he won't hurt anyone too much." Jai said.

"Riiight. 'Cause the Flash high on JOY isn't a big deal." Hal grumbled. "Later, jerks." Green Lantern flew off in search of Barry before he either vibrated into particles or started painting stuff. Harry and Jai just shrugged and continued walking through the forest.

"I bet five wands that another superhero will show up." Harry said.

"I'm not going to take that bet, 'cause you're probably right. This is the dark forest after all." Jai said. Okay back to the crew. . .

"Hey! Did you guys see that green glowing guy fly by?" Rei asked everybody. She was staring up through the tress trying to spot the guy again.

"Rei, I think the forest is starting to get to you." Indigo said gently. Rei crossed her arms and stuck her bottom lip out.

"I know what I saw." She pouted.

"Kanan, I think we should really hurry up and find Jai." Hera said, looking back at Rei with concern.

"Yeeeeah. Because that's so easy. This is Jai we're talking about." Kanan said sarcastically.

"Hey, guys!" Katniss said, walking out of the woods.

"Oh hey, Katniss." Hera said. The rest of the crew stared at the weird girl.

"Whose Katniss?" Ezra asked Sabine. Sabine shrugged shaking her head.

"Wow. Everyone is coming out of the woodworks today." Green Arrow said, jumping down from a tree.

"Oh, yay. It's you." Katniss said sarcastically. Green Arrow glared at her.

"What's the matter? Still mad about last time?" He asked moodily.

"Maybe." Katniss replied, crossing her arms. Hera and Kanan rolled their eyes.

"Seriously you two? Get over it, it happened like forever ago." Hera said exasperatedly. They walked in silence again. It must have been the forest cause I don't see how that many people can stay silent for very long. Things in the bushes around them hissed and the creatures that flew aboved glared down upon them. After awhile they reached the cliff where Jai had fallen. Kanan found his skid marks leadin off the cliff.

"Well, he wasn't eaten, but's he is most definitly dead." Renci said a little too happily, peering over the cliff.

"Here's not dead, Renci. I can still sense him." Kanan said, glaring at Renci. She just shrugged and walked away from the cliff.

"Eh, one can wish." She said. Kanan decided they should go down, so they climbed down into the darkness below.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. She got turned into guinea pig, the kid that did it ran off to here, and now we're all walking through this wacky forest all to turn her back?" Green Arrow said.

"Yup." Kanan said. Green Arrow looked at the guinea pig in Indigo's hands.

"Is it worth it?" He asked. SQUEAK! SQUEAK! They all thought about this for a moment.

"Well, she is our friend." Indigo said.

"You're just saying that 'cause you're holding her." Katniss said. Back to Jai and Harry. . .

"We're never getting out of here." Harry said, sitting down on a log.

"I'm sure Kanan will find us soon. And then yell at me. And ground me. And take my wand away." Jai said, his face falling with each thought.

"Why do you have a wand anyways? I thought you were a Jedi." Harry said.

"Um, my mom was a witch from Dathomir? I don't know. I just do." Jai said. He sat down next to Harry.

"Oh, wow! We're so dumb!" They said in unison. "We can use our magic to get us outta here!"  They put their wands together and a bright light started to come from them.

Well the story was going to end in part two but the conversation kept going, so this might be a four part story. XD. Anyways once again check out @FanfictionRanger's stories and @renci_charr, @Specter7, @Aura_Levon's, shared account @Nothing_But_Trouble3. Peace out and rock the world with JOY^_^