Beware The Joy

Inspired By A Episode Of The Amazing World Of Gumball "The Joy"

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, 0700 a.m.

"I'M SO HAPPY!" Ezra shouted, hugging Kanan tightly.

"Okaaay. Let go now." Kanan said prying Ezra off of him. Ezra bounced up and down in front of Kanan.

"Ezra, are you okay? You're acting really weird." Kanan asked looking very concerned.

"I'm great! What's the matter with you ponytail?" Ezra bounced away giggling.

"Hera! There's something wrong with Ezra!" Kanan yelled his voice cracking.

Ezra ran into Sabine's room.

"Hey, Sabine can I borrow some paint? Please, please, please!" Ezra asked speaking so quickly Sabine barely understood him.

"Um, yeah, I guess so. Just bring them back okay?" Sabine handed him some spray paint.

"Thanks!" Ezra grabbed the spray paint and ran out of the room.

A little later. . .

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM?!" Kanan shouted.

"What's the matter?" Hera asked stepping into his room.

"Look!" Kanan waved his arms around. Glowing rainbows were painted all over his room, purple ewoks holding colorful flowers slid down the rainbows. The bunks were painted pink, purple, and orange with fuschia Loth-Cats jumping around.

"Well, at least it wasn't my room." Hera giggled.

"It's not funny." Kanan said crossing his arms.

"Wow. Who did this?" Sabine asked looking around the room.

"I don't know." Kanan glared darkly at her. "It's not like you're the only one with paint."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn't do this. Ask Ezra! I let him barrow some paint." Sabine said defensively.

"Why did you do that?!" Kanan and Hera asked at the same time. Sabine smiled, shrugging and slipped out of the room. Ezra skipped past in the corridor, humming.

"Hey!" Kanan shouted, stepping out of the room, spinning Ezra around to face him.

"Did you paint my room?" Kanan glared at him.

"Nooooooo." Ezra said slowly looking away.

"You did. Didn't you?" Kanan said shaking him.

"SPREAD THE JOY!" Ezra shouted spraying Kanan with paint.

"EZRA!" Kanan shrieked. His shirt was streaked with pink and purple paint. Ezra raced into the cockpit, laughing.

"THE JOY! THE JOOOOOY! AHAHAHAHAHJOLLYMEALS!!!" He shouted.

"Get back here you little psycho!" Kanan yelled chasing after Ezra.

"HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHMOOGOOGIPAN!" Ezra slid down the ladder into the cargo hold. He sprayed the crates with rainbow colors, giggling as he did so.

"Ezra! Stop!" Kanan shouted sliding down the ladder.

"NEVER!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Ezra streaked past him and up the ladder again.

"GET BACK HERE BRIDGER!" Kanan finally caught up with him in the cockpit. "Ha! I got you!" Kanan panted moving towards Ezra.

"No, you don't" He smiled slipping underneath the control panel and slid down into the lower cockpit.

"What?! Are you serious?! Kid, your going to be in so much trouble when I catch you!" Kanan crawled after him. Unfortunaly he was a little too big and got stuck.

"Don't worry. I'll get you unstuck." Ezra said cheerfully. Climbing onto the gunner's chair Ezra hugged Kanan tightly and pulled.

"Yeah. I don't think this is working and I really wish you would quit hugging me." Kanan said. Suddenly he popped free and fell on Ezra.

"Yay! Your free." Ezra said gasping for air. Kanan stood up and stared down at Ezra.

"Are you done being weird?"

"They JOY!" Ezra bounced up and wrapped his arms around Kanan tightly. Kanan sagged his shoulders, groaning loudly. "Guess not."

After struggling up the ladder, again, Kanan made it to his room with Ezra still hugging him.

"Hera!" He gasped. "Get him off of me!"

"Aw. He's just hugging you." Hera said smiling.

"What in the galaxy?" Sabine said from Zeb and Ezra's room. "Hey come here and look at this!"

Hera, Kanan with Ezra still attached, and Zeb looked into the room. Several dozen beverage cans were spilling off of Ezra's bunk.

"What is all this?!" Hera asked.

"SPARKLES! SPARKLES!" Ezra started shouting.

Sabine picked up a can and read the label. "JOY. The best energy drink in the outer rim." She turned it over. "WARNING: side effects may include the following; headaches, hyper activity, abnormal behavior, the urge for hugging, extreme attraction to bright colors, extreme happiness, hallucinations, sudden exhaustion, and drooling rainbow colors? What?"

We all looked down at Ezra. As if on cue he slid to the floor and began drooling brightly colored spit.

"Eeeeeew." Sabine and Zeb said.

"Sparkles." Ezra mumbled in his sleep. Afraid to touch him they left him on the floor and walked out of the room. If only they had known he put JOY in all their beverage cans. . .