The JOY Strikes Back

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, 1100 a.m.

"EEEEEEW! Get off me!" Kanan shrieked, shoving Ezra off of him.

"Huh? Wh- ?" Ezra sat up looking around bleary eyed.

"You were drooling on me!" Kanan said looking down at his drool stained shirt.

"I was drooling? Look at your goatee." Ezra said wipping his mouth. Kanan touched his goatee, feeling something slimy he pulled his hand away. A rainbow colored string of drool trailed from his fingers to his goatee. Ezra and Kanan scrunched their faces up.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!" They said in sync. Kanan wipped his hand on his pants and stood up. Ezra stood up also, wobbling slightly.

"How did we end up out here?" Ezra asked scratching his head. Kanan shrugged.

"No idea." Rubbing his goatee with his sleeve.

"Why is there paint all over the place?" Ezra asked Kanan as they walked into the cockpit.

"Oh no!" Hera shouted, pointing at them.

"What did we do?" Ezra asked slowly. Kanan stood next to him still rubbing his goatee.

"You destoryed my ship!" Hera shouted at them. Kanan and Ezra looked confused.

"We did?" Kanan asked. Hera didn't believe a word they said.

"I'm watching you two!" Hera said glaring at them as she walked to her room. "MY ROOM!" She gasped as she walked into her room.

"Nice. Like what you've done." Ezra said sticking his head into the doorway.

"This is all your fault!" Hera growled at them.

"Hera, I'm pretty sure I would remember if I painted your room pink and purple. Besides do you have proof?" Kanan said leaning against a wall. Hera angrily pointed to the wall he was leaning on. Kanan turned his head and saw a picture of Hera, along with his and Ezra's signatures.

"Oooooooh." He said slowly. He looked over at Ezra and they both bolted out the door.

"Get back here!" Hera shouted. They ran into the common room, breathing hard.

"That was close." Ezra said.

"No doubt." Kanan agreed. SLUUUUUUUUUUUUURP! SLUUUUUUUURP! SLUUUUURP! SLUUUUURP! They turned around and saw Zeb licking his arm, leaving behind rainbow streaks.

"Zeb!" Kanan shouted. "That's so gross!" He wrinkled his nose.

"What?" Zeb asked laughing. "It won't come off!"

"Eeew." Ezra said.

"You just need some JOY!" Zeb said hugging Ezra tightly.

"Kanan! Help me!" Ezra squeaked. "Let me go, Zeb!"  Kanan stepped back slowly.

"YOU TWO NEED SOME JOY!" Zeb shouted happily, grabbing Kanan also.

"Noooooooo!" Kanan screamed grabbing the doorway as Zeb pulled him into the corridor. Kanan's fingers slipped and he was dragged into Zeb and Ezra's room.

"LOOK JOY!" Zeb shouted handing them a couple cans of JOY. Ezra looked at Kanan and shrugged.

"Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Ezra and Kanan drank the JOY. All three skipped out of the room giggling like crazy. "JOOOOOOY! SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!!!!" Ezra, Zeb, and Kanan shouted running around the ship.

"What is wrong with them?" Sabine asked Hera, worriedly.

"I have absolutly no idea. I think they drank JOY." Hera said. As the guys came running down the corridor Sabine and Hera ran into Sabine's room. They quickly locked the doors behind them.

"JOOOOOOY! YOU GIRLS NEED SOME JOY!" Ezra shouted outside the door.

"JOY! JOY! JOY! SPREAD THE JOY AROUND! EVERYBODY LOVES JOY! WE LOVE JOY! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!" Zeb and Kanan sang in the corridor.

"They can't get in right?" Sabine asked Hera, holding on to her arm.

"No, I don't think so." Hera and Sabine stood in the middle of the room.

"JOOOOOOOOY!" LOT'S AND LOT'S OF JOY!" Kanan shouted.

"AND SPARKLES! SPARKLES!" Zeb yelled tossing glitter on the outside of the door. THUP! THUP! THUP!  Sabine and Hera looked up at the ceiling. The vent grate popped out and Ezra stuck his head through.

"HEEEERE'S EZRA!" He shouted wiggling out. Sabine and Hera screamed as Ezra moved closer to them.

"JOOOOOOOOOY!!" Ezra hugged them tightly. The girls screamed again as Ezra pulled JOY out of his backpack.

"IT'S JOY! DRINK IT! DRINK IT! DRINK IT!" He skipped around spilling JOY everywhere. He spun around like a ballet dancer, flinging JOY all over Sabine and Hera.

"I'M A PRETTY PINK BALLERINA WITH A PRETTY PINK LIGHTSABER, DRENCHED IN SPARKLES!" Ezra shouted jumping up and down.

"Ew! Ew! Get off!" Sabine yelled wipping her mouth. Hera giggled, then slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Oh no!" Sabine looked wide eyed at her. "Fight it, Hera! Don't leave me!" She yelped. But then she started giggling too. Sabine covered her mouth. Hera giggled again. Then her and Sabine burst out laughing.

"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!" They shouted jumping around.

"YAY! WE'RE ALL FULL OF JOY!" Ezra shouted hugging them and bouncing up and down.

"GLITTER!" Sabine shouted tossing a vial of Sparkle in the air.

"YAY!" Hera shouted waving her arms in the air. They ran out and started dancing around with Zeb and Kanan.

"JOY! JOY! JOY! WE ALL LOVE JOY! WE SPREAD JOOOOOOOY EVERYWHERE! YAAAAAY!" They shouted jumping around, tossing Sparkle all around and painting the walls and each other.

"LOOK AT US! WE'RE PINK BALLERINAS!" Kanan and Ezra shouted spinning around, completely covered in pink glitter. "YAAAY!" Hera, Sabine and Zeb shouted, clapping. They ran around painting, shouting, dancing, singing and skipped around. After a few hours they grew tired and they slid to the floor. Zeb snored loudly, blowing rainbow colored bubbles out his mouth. Sabine was curled up in a ball, drooling bright colored spit. Hera's face was smashed up against Kanan's stomach, drooling rainbow spit all over his shirt. Ezra was holding on to Chopper, hugging him tightly. Chop zapped him. Ezra didn't let go but rainbow spit spilled out of his mouth and on to Chopper. The astromech hit Ezra on the head with his mechanical arm, making angry sounds. Everyone sleeped soundly drooling rainbow spit everywhere. Not knowing what they would wake up to.