The Dark Knight Of Lothal

Lothal, Capital City, Near The Market, 0800 a.m.

In a galaxy far, far away, there was one boy, um, man that stood up against the Empire. EZRA THE DARK JEDI KNIGHT. There above the market he stood atop a empty building, scouring the hoi polloi below. His black sheet, I mean cloak, billowed out behind him in the wind, revealing his orange jumpsuit. At his feet was his trusty sidekick PINKIE THE SPARKLED LOTH-CAT. The dark knight was looking for the dastardly stormtroopers who harassed the poor vendors. Okay really Ezra got really bored while the rest of the Crew got some supplies, so he got his sheet (actually it was Hera's old one) and climbed on top of a building. So there he stood the bravest knight, in the short history of the rebels, prepared to leap down to defend some helpless person. Sadly, for him, everyone seemed fine.

"Well, this is boring. And hot." Ezra said finally.

Meow.

"You're not wearing a cloak."

Meow. Meow.

"It is not! It's a cloak. C-L-O-A-K!"

Meow.

"I will take your mask away." Ezra said glaring down at his sidekick. Sighing boredly, Ezra and Pinkie climbed down from the building. But wait! What was that?! A scream! A plea for help! The dark knight and his trusty sidekick, Pinkie raced down the alleyway towards the scream. It turned out it was only some girls squealing over a boot sale at one of the stores. Grumbling, Ezra stomped away, his cloak trailing out behind him. Pinkie trotted beside him, keeping her feline eyes open for crime. It wasn't long before. . . DUN DUN DUN! Stormtroopers came around a corner and reconized him from his many wanted posters. (It was only one, really) They shouted insults and began to fire deadly blaster bolts at the great dark knight. But Ezra The Dark Jedi Knight was too quick for these slow witted, bucket-wearing scum. He easily avoided their awful shots and with one mighty blow knocked them out. Okay so maybe it was like this. The stormtroopers came around the corner and Ezra screamed. They started shooting cause they knew he was a rebel. And then Ezra threw down a Sparkle bomb, then he and Pinkie scrambled up the side of building. Racing heroicly across the roof tops, Ezra and Pinkie headed towards the other side of the market. Their enemy was close behind them! The brave dark knight and his sidekick came to a screeching halt when they ran out of roof top. What would they do now?

"Aw, Karabast!" Ezra yelped. The stormtroopers were closing in on the cloaked figure and the masked Loth-cat. Suddenly the great dark jedi knight whipped out a Sparkle bomb and threw it down, blasting the Emperor's snowmen in manly purple glitter. Lauging evily Ezra and Pinkie leaped down into the market, seeing no sign of their commrades, they dashed to the outskirts of the city.They made it back to their ship before the imperials even knew what was happening. Ezra was panting hard and Pinkie fell on her side in the cargo hold.

"Where in the blazes have you been?" Kanan asked, walking over to Ezra. Ezra stood up tall and puffed out his small chest. And in a deep(ish), gravely voice said.

"The Dark Jedi Knight shall go where ever he pleases."  He pulled his hood down further to hide his eyes, for dramaticness.

"Ezra, I will ground you till you're as old as Yoda if you don't stay with us next time." Kanan threatened. Ezra picked up Pinkie and threw down a Sparkle bomb.

"Emperor laugh! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He shouted running away.