Star Wars: The Snow Unleashed

Lothal, Ezra's Tower, 0900 a.m.

Ezra dragged his snow machine out of his tower and turned it on. Instantly white dots flittered about. Ezra happily skipped around in the snow, but then he noticed something on the machine. A power dial. Grinning deviously he pushed the machine to the Ghost. Everyone except Chopper was gone on a supply run. Ezra turned the dial to full power and stood back as puffs of snow shot out spraying him and the Ghost with snow. Laughing, Ezra pushed the snow machine through the Ghost, leaving piles of snow behind him. Chopper chased after him, making angriy beeps and waving his mechanical arms around. Ezra didn't stop though not untill the entire inside of the Ghost was covered in deep snow. The snow was so deep in the cargo hold he could barley see the entrance. Ezra jumped down into the snow, sinking almost to the bottom. He crawled through the snow with the machine in tow. He finally popped out on ramp and slid down. Giggling he ran around the ship with his snow machine, creating banks of snow around the Ghost. Ezra joyfully rolled around in the snow and made snowmen. But he forgot to turn the machine off while he played in the snow. The snow machine made a huge mountain of snow before it finally ran out of water. Seeing the mountain of snow Ezra quickly turned the machine off and looked up at the hill of snow.

"AWESOME!" He shouted. With a running leap he crashed into the mountain of snow. Ezra was happily tunneling through the snow pile when he heard a familiar voice.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHIP!?" Hera shouted. Ezra poked his head out of the snow mountain looking around. Hera and the rest of the crew stood looking in shock at the snow filled Ghost. Hera looked so angry Ezra decided to go back into his mountain of snow.

"BRIDGER, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Hera shouted. Ezra gulped and quietly snuck out of the snow mountain. Hera turned around at that moment and saw him.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, YOUNG MAN!" Hera growled. Ezra yelped as he saw her stomp over to him. He quickly made a snowball and tossed it at her face, shouting. "FUN!"

The snowball hit Hera in the face and slid down revealing a even angrier face. Behind her Kanan, Sabine and Zeb scooted further away from her.

"Stang! It didn't work like it did in the holomovie!" Ezra said. Hera stood there with fist clenched and a look so fierce it made rancors cry. Ezra smiled innocently.

"You're so dead, Ezra Bridger." She said. Ezra screamed, waving his arms around he ran as fast as he could with Hera close behind him.