Ezra And The Snow Machine

Inspired by HollowRain3's story.

Lothal, The Market, 0745 a.m.

"Come on! Before someone else gets it!" Ezra raced through the crowd with Kanan in tow.

"What's the big deal?" Kanan asked.

"You'll see!"

After some pushing and shoving Ezra stopped in front of a old machine.

"Ta-Da!" He said waving his hands at it.

"What. Is. That." Kanan stared at the piece of scrap.

"We- It's. It's a snow machine. Cool right?"

"You dragged me into the City for this?" Kanan looked at Ezra bewildered.

"Well I've never seen snow before sooo.  .  ."

Kanan sighed deeply. "You want me to buy it for you?"

"Pleeeeeeeeease!" Ezra looked up at him with a big grin.

"Mmm. Fine. But don't use anywhere and I mean ANYWHERE near the Ghost." Kanan told Ezra sternly.

"Okay!" Ezra replied happily.

Kanan paid the for the machine.

"So what does snow look like?" Ezra asked Kanan.

"It's white." Kanan said with a smirk.

"Care to be more specific?"

Before Kanan could reply his comlink blinked, it was Hera.

"Sorry kid. Looks like your on your own for a bit, Hera needs me back at the ship."

"Okay." Ezra said already fiddling with his snow machine. After sometime Ezra finally got the thing to start, sorta. It vibrated loudly and black steam accumulated above it. Then little white dots shot out of a pipe, causing Ezra to jump.

"Coool!" Ezra bounced around happily. Soon there was lots of snow on the ground around Ezra. Picking some up he pacted it tightly into a ball and threw it at a wall. SPLAT!  Ezra smiled slyly as he came up with a devious idea. Moving his snow machine into an alcove, hidden by some crates, he began to toss snow balls at the people walking past. But his fun came to a end when a lady stalked over to his hiding place, furious that her hair was ruined.

"Why you little- !"

Ezra tossed a snow ball in her face, laughing like a mad man, he raced out of the market with his machine. Panting he stopped outside of the Ghost. He was getting ready to turn the snow machine off when someone shouted behind him.

"HEY!" Kanan stalked over him. "I thought I told you to keep that thing away from here!"

"Um uuuh. Well you se-."

"Save it. Just give it here."

"No way!" Ezra scooped up some snow and threw it at Kanan's face.

"EZRA!"

Giggling like crazy Ezra ran away from the Ghost towards his tower, trailing snow all the way. Some how Ezra managed to get to his tower before Kanan caught up to him. Still giggling he started to launch snow balls down on Kanan. Kanan squealed when one slid down his shirt.

"YOUR SO GROUNDED WHEN I GET UP THERE!!!" He shouted. That resulted in more giggling from Ezra. At long last Kanan got to the top of the tower. Sneaking up behind Ezra, Kanan scooped up some snow and quickly pacted it together.

"HEY!" He shouted making Ezra spin around. SPLAT! The snow ball hit Ezra squarely in the face, he fell down in a pile off snow. "Ha! In your face! Literally!" Kanan laughed. " Ezra?" He walked over to where Ezra had fallen. "Where did he-?"

"GOTCHA!" Ezra leaped out of the snow behind Kanan and tackled him. He had tunnled underneath the snow. They sat there covered in snow, laughing.

"Oi! Up there! Hera wants you back at the ship!" Zeb shouted from below.

Kanan tossed a snow ball up and down in his hand. He looked over at Ezra, a cheesy grin spreading across his face.