Adventures Of The Backpack Part Two

Still in Yonder a few minutes later. . .

"Oh, yay. It's raining." Hera said, looking up at the darkening sky. Rain that tasted like Coke fell on her face, but she refused to move. Hera figured if she stayed right there and didn't do anything nothing bad would happen to her. Boy was she wrong.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE ALL IN MY DIMENSION NOW!" Ezra yelled above the howling wind. Hera wished she could just shrink intot he grass and much to her surprise she did. The grass grew unnatrually fast and covered her. It was cozy and it shielded her from the rain, so she didn't care much. With any luck she would be safe there. . .for now anyways. Ezra's clothes changed magically to clothes that looked like wizard's attire. The wind lifted him up and lightning swirled around him. Kanan and Sabine tried hiding behind some rocks, but Ezra directed the lightning bolts at them. Zeb was still running away from the pink Ewoks. And Chopper was. . . wait where did he go? Whatever, we'll figure it out later.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M ALL POWERFUL IN HERE! NO ONE CAN STOP ME. . . . UNLESS YOU GET ME CANDY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ezra yelled.

"This is ridiculous!" Sabine shouted over the wind.

"I know! I mean what's his deal?!" Kanan shouted back. Suddenly Ezra appeared in front of him wearing robes of blue, gray and red. The boy shrugged, smirking a bit.

"Eh, nothing. I'm just bored and I want candy." Ezra said calmly.

"Candy?! You think after that I'm going to give you candy?!" Kanan yelled. Ezra frowned and dissapeared yet again.

"THEN ALL SHALL PAAAAAAY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ezra yelled from his giant whirlwind.

"Way to go, Kanan!" Sabine shouted as they ran to find new cover.

"Shut it!" Kanan yelled back. Zeb jumped off the cliff into the rainbow colored water in an attempt to escape the pink Ewoks. Chopper is still somewhere, Hera had managed to fall asleep, weirdo, and now Ezra was going all out with his dimensional powers. But it's not over yet, for if you all recall anything can and will happen.

(Deep announcer voice)

Heroes shall arise, foes will be vanquished, and candy will be served. . .In part three. ^_^