Chapter Sixteen

Hey Guys, Sorry for the delay...so so sorry :(

Here is the next chappy XD

Comment,

Vote,

ENJOY!!

************************************************************

Chapter 16

Ashton

I wanted nothing more but to bury myself somewhere I couldn't hear her screams. Ever since they ushered us out of the room I could hear them. They seemed to burn into my brain, each echoing even after it was long gone and replaced by another.

The others were gone by then, prowling the ground with guards just so that they didn't have to listen to what seemed more like a torture. It wasn't that long. Only about fifteen minutes. But it was unbearable for me.

I held my head in my arms, covering my ears as I fought to drown the sound. I couldn’t bring myself to leave though; I was sitting pressed up against the wall of the room, refusing to abandon her. My wolf was trashing against the confines of my body, begging me to let him out and run as far from that hallway as I could.

The screams finally faded to loud whimpers that, too, slowly faded away. I was on my feet in a flash. I pushed the doors open and barged into the room. I almost turned around and threw up at the sight in front of me.

Her stomach was still bleeding, but now the skin seemed almost as if it has been clawed at repeatedly. Blood. Blood was everywhere. Alphas were standing around, panting. Where they were holding her hands the skin was torn and badly bruised, it made me wonder just how much did she trash.

The doctor was quickly cleaning the wounds and bandaging her up. I wanted to turn around, badly, but her eyes were trailed on me. I could hardly believe she didn’t pass out from all the pain. I highly doubted I could have remained conscious through it all.

Her lips fluttered open and then closed when she grimaced, almost as if even trying to talk caused her pain. I rushed to her side, putting a finger on her lips. “Don’t talk.” I whispered, trying not to show how hard it was for me to see her like that.

She tried to smile up at me, but before I could do anything else the doctor motioned for me to move, trying to get a better angle to clean her wounds as a girl that one of the Alphas sent helped Belle into pants and a bra. I moved to the other side of the table and the doctor frowned at me.

“The last time you were here it was an emergency, but now I would have to ask you to leave this room until she is fully taken care of.” He requested, making sure to get the point through that he wasn’t really asking me.

I growled, slowly dragging the sound out. “If you want me to leave, you’ll have to drag me out of here.” I hissed as my eyes turned to slits. I took her hand in mine and kissed it. “Because I am not leaving her side after what happened.”

She smiled at me this time, and I held her hand as the doctor finished patching her up. “We should take her to her room.” My father exclaimed, taking a step forward as if he wanted to pick her up, he had a funny look in his eyes as he looked at the two of us. I growled at him and he took a step back.