Chapter Thirteen

Another chapter fo you! :D Enjoy ^^Faster upload rate cause we missed out on so much :/

Vindr

Song: Toradora With me

Chapter 13  

Ashton

I sighed, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to talk to her. Especially not after what had seemed to happen in only a couple of days. It seemed like a life time has passed since the ceremony had started. “I am fixing things that I have so persistently broken over and over again.” I mumbled, not really knowing where the speech was coming from.

She stilled and shot daggers at me. “What do you mean?” I could tell she was confused by my actions, she never really expected that I try patching things up, it hurt me knowing that she had given up on me, even though I hadn’t given up on her.

“I mean, I don’t want you to be angry with me.” I admitted, lowering my gaze, unable to stand her cold stare.

“And why is that?” She hissed, narrowing her eyes. Sarcasm dripped form her words, Replaceable, that’s how she saw herself.

“Because it would make things really hard for me.” I admitted as I finally faced her eyes full on again. She flinched at my words, and I knew that was not what she wanted to hear.

“Well, if that’s all don’t worry, we’re fine, really, you haven’t lost your little sister.” She breathed and turned around, ready to leave.

I quickly made my way to her, catching her hand and stopping her in her tracks. “It would make things hard for me, because I don’t think I could stand losing you. I would go crazy without you, Belle.” I whispered, as I slowly lowered my head so that my nose touched the skin of her neck.

She tensed, refusing to turn around. “And why is that? You’ve got Lily to keep you company, don’t you? You’ve got a sister too, what do you need me for, Ash?” I could feel her voice weaver as she spoke, giving away her real emotions.

“Yes, I do. I have both of them.” I breathed against her skin and she shivered before a little whine escaped her lips. “But neither of them is you.”

I finally gave into my wishes. Every time our skin touched in the past it was strictly platonic, well, apparently at least when it came to me. But this time there was nothing platonic in the way I kissed her neck while my hands sneaked around her waist.

She gasped in my arms, and I felt her give into my touch as she leaned back into me. “L... let go of me, Ashton.” She whispered, unable to raise her voice.

“Hmmm, but you don’t want me to.” I teased, dragging her closer to me.

“I hate it when you kiss me.” She hissed, and tried braking away from me.

I kissed her neck again, and a shudder accompanied by a whimper that escaped her lips gave her away. Slowly, I turned her around and pushed her against the wall. She closed her eyes tightly, refusing to look at me.

“Open your eyes, Belle, please?” I begged in a honey voice. She shuddered but still stubbornly refused to open her eyes.

I titled her head back and kissed her, purposely dragging out the kiss. “Please, just, let me go.” She whimpered and I sighed.

“Why don’t you want to give me a chance?” I protested, unable to take away the edge of frustration from my voice.

Her eyes shot open and she glared at me. I flinched at the ice in her gaze. “Why don’t I give you a chance? Do you know how much you've hurt me already?”