Chapter Twenty Seven

Didn't take us three months this time! XD Seriously, though, we'll try and NOT make another lapse... 

Dedicated to Kei, for making us some awesome banners! :D You will all be able to see them the next time we post! :P

Enjoy, Comment, Vote! 

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 27

Isabelle

Maddie pouted next to me as we watched the boys line up at the end of the stairs for their new dates. The dates for Group two were starting tonight while Group one were the ones to take the tests. She folded her arms and sulked.

Cole caught my eye and winked. It seemed so at odds with everything that I laughed causing the others to look at me. Ash frowned and I grinned before pointing to Cole who was smirking back at him. Ash’s frown turned into a scowl and I sighed.

Maddie poked me as the girls scampered down. Elizabeth was the first down and she ducked her head letting her blonde hair cover her face as she went to Cole. He smiled at her and held out his arm. Vivian skipped down the steps next.

“Trip trip trip trip trip,” Maddie chanted as she went to Reece with a giggle.

Annie and Hope came down together and Ash and Blake stepped forward each holding out their hands together. The girls giggled behind their hands and Maddie gagged.

“Did they practice that?” She whispered as the last girl, Miley, came down and barged past the others getting to Cam.

Reece and Ash glanced back at us and smiled as they left. Maddie huffed and looked away, when I didn’t copy her she grabbed my face and turned away from Ash’s in protest. His laugh echoed around after he’d left.

“Ugh, I hate this,” she grumbled.

“Same,” I mumbled back crossing my legs on the coffee table.

“Why can’t they just tell the Alpha’s that they’ve chosen?”

I tilted my head at her and raised a brow. “Reece has told you, you’re his Luna?”

She blushed and nodded. “Before you invaded my mind – which is rude by the way – he told me he wants me as his mate.”

“Awww, my best friend is in wove!” I cooed.

“Shut up,” she spat as the girls from Group one padded down the steps and left together for their tests. “Some of them will fail,” Maddie noted as the door closed.

“No shit,” I retorted glancing up stairs. “What do you think the others are up to?”

“Jessie said she was gonna sleep, Annabelle who knows? And Becky, probably plotting your demise,” Maddie recited with a grin.

“Nice to know she’s taking the time to plot something good.”

“Do you think my mattress will slide down the stairs?”

I frowned at her. “Why would you want to know that?”

“Because I wanna slide down the stairs!” She jumped to her feet and dragged me after her as she raced up to our room.

In our room she fought with the mattress and shouted for me to help. Her eagerness was contagious and I found myself giggling with her as we pulled the mattress to the stairs. Once there we laid it down at the edge and sat on it.