Chapter Five

Here's the chapter people!! XD

Comment,

Vote.

ENJOY!!

****************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Ashton

I slumped against the doors and shook my head slowly, trying to clear my mind. What in the hell just happened?! I wondered as I gave my best to block out a sudden rush of what I could only, to my horror, pin point as lust.

Seems I refused to acknowledge she grew up in the time we didn’t see each other. But there was no doubt now, my little sister really is all grown up. I shook my head again, but the picture that was stuck in there and refused to go away.

I groaned and tried to focus on the plans I had for the day. My sister and the rest of my family stayed up all night the day before to finish up the decoration, and the result was the house that complete covered in glitter and all kinds of decorations. It made me feel childish, but my sister assured me Belle would like it, so I went along with the plan.

I really wanted to make up for that disastrous birthday three years ago. And now that I had a chance I was keen on using it. I was going to make sure she forgot all about the stupid ‘accident’. If I managed to get my head out of the clouds that is, and odds really weren’t in my favour.

I heard the doors open just an inch and I turned to see still blushing Belle peek through the little open space. I grimaced at her and looked away, embarrassed. I couldn’t fight the blush that quickly spread over my cheeks.

“Ummmm, about what happened... I’m sorry! I should have knocked. We’re not kids, you’re not a kid anymore. I should have thought about that. And all of the awkwardness that could happen. Well, it did but...” I really didn’t know what the hell to say, and she wasn’t really helping me, staring at me with accusing eyes that told me I was clearly doing something wrong.

“It’s all right.” She finally said with a pained sigh that had me blushing. “Just... don’t do that again. Okay?” She whispered, and I nodded, at the lack of words. I couldn’t really face her gaze at the moment, so I did the only thing possible: tried to get over it.

“Ummmm... Do you like the way we decorated the place?” I asked with a fake smile I knew she could see through. However, there was nothing fake in the way her eyes widened in delight when she looked around.

She giggled and stepped out of the rooms, luckily in her jeans. “This is amazing. And I know a guy couldn’t think of this.” She said, giving me a dark glare. “Sid?”

I chuckled, easily brushing aside her comment. “Yeah, she’s unstoppable when she wants something, we stayed up the whole night to do all of this. You know, we had to do it all in one night, wouldn’t want you suspecting anything.” I said, with an evil grin of my own.

She groaned and sneaked a peek down the stairs. “Do I want to go on?”