One Last Chance

Hey Everyone!!!

So here is a new story that _Vindr_ and I came up with and decided to write XD It's not an angle story but one about werewolves :P

So anyway, I'm writing the main female part Isabelle while he writes the main male part Ash.

I really don't know what else to say so...

Comment,

Vote,

ENJOY!!!

~ MidnightGalxXx

*************************************************************

**3 Years Ago**

Isabelle

My fifteenth birthday wasn’t the day I thought it would be. Sure, I had a great party, the whole pack was there as well as the four other packs in America. One of the alpha’s sons was celebrating his birthday with me. Ash.

I liked Ash, I wasn’t going to lie but he only saw me as a sister and nothing else. We were friends and hung out alot. It was his idea to have a joint party, not mine. I didn’t really want to celebrate my birthday with everyone else. I was happy just to go to the movies with Maddie and have dinner with my parents but when he asked I couldn’t refuse.

I doubted there were many people out there that could refuse him. It had nothing to do with him being the Alpha’s son, it was just who he was. There was an air about him that was just compelling and drew you to him.

“Come on, Belle.”

“No.”

I was currently hiding in the bathroom of the hotel we were having the party at. I said I would come, I never said I would interact with the other people.

“Get out here,” Ash growled from the other side of the door.

“No,” I repeated stubbornly sitting on the sink. I wasn’t going to budge and there was nothing he could do to make me.

“Isabelle,” he threatened and I could picture him on the other side of that door, green eyes narrowed and his full lips pulled into a tight line as he glowered at it.

“Yes?” I chirped swinging my legs.

“Get out or I’m coming in.”

“Oh please,” I scoffed flipping my dull brown hair over my shoulder. “You wouldn’t dare.”

“Wanna bet?” He murmured but I still heard him. The door swung open letting the music pour in and there he stood scowling at me.

Ash was a tall guy, with messy dark brown hair and the most hypnotising green eyes I’d ever seen. He wasn’t the bulkiest guy around but he was strong and toned for a fifteen year old. He was pretty dam attractive and the girls just couldn’t wait until he turned eighteen and chose a mate. Me? I didn’t want that to happen because whoever he chose wouldn’t let him hang with me anymore and I’d lose him.