teeny mystery

Connor and amaya were at school sitting in there table wonder where greg is.

Connor:*whisper*amaya have you seen greg?,

Amaya:*whisper*no I was gonna ask youbthe same thing....its not like greg to be late?as they were stroking there chins.

Greg:sorry I'm late!as he came in the classroom.

Teacher:that's ok greg now gobtake your seat.as he continued teaching as greg went over to connor and amaya and sat down.

Connor:*whisper*hey greg this is not like you being this late what happened?

Greg:*whisper*well I kinda was slowing down cause I was thinking about how I ruined night ninja chances to be with an yu....he's probably now heart broken....and sad because of me....as he sighed.

Amaya:don't worry maybe we can sort things out maybe....

*later*

Everyone was going out to play than suddenly everything was covered in sticky splat.

Teacher:looks like you kids have to play inside today as everyone sighed and went back inside.

Connor:sticky splats....looks like night ninja.as amaya observed it.

Amaya:its sticky splat but....its a little darker...and I recognize that kind of splat colors......it belonged to the splat monster.

Connor:wait why would teeny weeny do this it doesn't even sound like him....

Greg:*sighs*pj masks are on the way.....he said it guilty.

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Owlette:hey pj robot do you know where teeny weeny is?as pj robot searched and seen teeny weeny at the park sleeping on a bench.

Owlette:he's just taking a nap not so bad....TO THE OWL-GLIDER!!!as her and catboy ran to the elevators and seen gekko just standing there still guilty and sad.

Owlette:gekko are you ok?....

Gekko:huh..YEAH....let's go!ashe went in the elevators as they went on the owl-glider and flew off.

Gekko thoughts:man I shouldn't have meddle in night ninja love life....I just wanted to help him...but I just made it worse....I hope I can make things right.....as he looked down as catboy notices.

Catboy:hey...gekko are you alright?as he shook his shoulder alittle as he snap out of it.

Gekko:yeah...catboy I'm alright.....as catboy knew he was lying.

Catboy:its about the night ninja thing is it again?....

Gekko:yeah like I gave him advice that I shouldn't have not gave I should have just let him be himself but no....I had to butt in and ruin his changes...I feel so bad right now.......

Catboy:don't worry gekko things are gonna be alright...stop worrying...soon your gonna make things up to night ninja....and probably he have a second chance to win an yu back....as gekko felt alittle better.

Gekko:your right....thanks catboy....

Owlette:guys I seen teeny as she stop the owl-glider and landed it.

Catboy:ok let's sneak up on him...slowly...as they got out the owl-glider and tiptoed to teeny slowly.

They were still tiptoeing till they finally got to him.

Catboy:*whisper*teeny.....teeny......teeny....as he kept tapping him then he finally woke up.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(huh what's happening....who are you....)....as he got up and rubbed his eyes.

Owlette:sorry teeny weeny its just we found some splat at out school and it kinda looks like it was from your splat when you turn into the splat monster.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(huh I wasn't at the school last night I was just walking down the street till I seen night ninja crying I went to him and tell him what's wrong and he said this) *mimicking night ninja*(I had a chance to ask the girl of my dreams about how I feel about her....but than the pj pest came and made it worse and meddle with it....I just walk out the cave for a second cause the ninjalinos called me but they weren't there so I went back in and I seen an yu upset and she said she never wants to see me on the mountain or even see me all becauseof the pj pest try to change me especially that lizard boy!he mimicked night ninja and the pj masks looked at each other.

Catboy:what does night ninja mean he heard the ninjalinos call him they were with us the entire?

Owlette:yeah....suspicious......and I wonder why an yu was so upset?....as they looked at gekko looking super guilty.

Gekko thoughts:I hope I can make it up to him....as he looked down thabln suddenly they heard a beep.

Owlette:what's wrong pj robot?

Pj robot:*beeps*(THERE SOME KIND OF BIG FIGURE GOING TO MYSTERY MOUNTAIN!!!)!!!

Catboy:wait what!?as they were surprised as teeny weeny listen in.

Owlette:whatever it is we have to stop it!as teeny weeny was jumping and raising his hands.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(LET ME HELP!!!)!!!

Catboy:ok the more the merrier...back to the owl-glider!as they got in and flew off.