gaint monkey splat monster

Teeny weeny and munki-gu were still trying to knock each other down.

Munki-gu thought:wait a minute he's splat so can I.....as he had a evil look on his face.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(what's with the smile?)?he said in a deep voice.

Munki-gu:you'll see....asteeny was confused tha suddenly splat was coming off him and into munki-gu.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(MY SPLAT WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?)!?!?as he was getting smaller and smaller and munki-gu was getting bigger and bigger.

An yu:oh no...he's taking the splat away from you teeny one!as the splat was still leaving teeny.

Owlette:oh no....catboy gekko are you guys almost here!?as she called them on her communicator.

*with catbot,gekko,night ninja and the ninjalinos*

They were still running to the portal.

Catboy:were almost at the portal what's happening on your side?he responded.

Owlette:well munki-gu is taking teeny's splat away from him and becoming bigger!as catboy and gekko were surprised.

Night ninja:WHAT THAT MONKEY IS TAKING MY SPLAT MONSTER SPLAT....I mean teeny's splat.as he over heard them.

Catboy:were coming quickly bye!as he hanged up.

Catboy:ok guys we need to go fast..I would use my cat speed but I can't carry all of you!as night ninja had a idea.

Night ninja:I GOT A IDEA...guys hold me.as they stopped running and they all grab onto night ninja.

Night ninja:TO MYSTERY MOUNTAIN!!as he threw a smoke bomb on the floor than they teleported to mystery mountain.

Catboy:ok guys let's go!as they ran up to the mountain.

*with owlette and teeny weeny*

Teeny weeny was still losing his splat and turning smaller while munki-gu was getting bigger than finally teeny splat was all gone and munki-gu became huge and teeny back to normal teeny.

Owlette:TEENY NOOO!!!as teeny fell on the ground.

Catboy:OWLETTE YOUR OK!?!?as him and gekko and night ninja and the ninjalinos arrived.

Gekko:WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!?as he pointed up.

Owlette:that's munki-gu he drained all of teeny splat and he turned huge splat monster!she explained.

Night ninja:where's teeny and an yu!?

Owlette:she's in munki-gu's hand abd teeny is there.as she pointed at his hand and pointed at teeny unconscious.

Night ninja:TEENY!!!as he picked him up and seen he was unconscious than he put him somewhere safe.

Gekko:does anybody have a plan?

Catboy:I got a plan gekko un-splat owlette so she can fly you to munki-gu's hand while me night ninja and the ninjalinos try to distract him so he wouldn't see you two everyonegot it.as they nodded as gekko un-splat owlette.

Owlette:thanks gekko...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she grabbed gekko and flew him up.

Catboy:HEY MUNKI-GU DOWN HERE!!!as he caught munki-gu's attention.

Night ninja:*whisper*how are we gonna distract him?

Catboy:*whisper*I don't know just....do something ridiculous like this.as he pretend to trip over.

Munki-gu:HAHA FUNNY CAT!!!as he laughed.

Night ninja:*sighs*you owe me for making me look like a fool in front if an yu....as he did the sae thing which made munki-gu laugh even more.

Owlette and gekko were already at munki-gu's hand.

Owlette:ok gekkk ima put you on his hand and you gonna try to open it ok?

Gekko:got it....wait what!?as owlette flew him to munki-gu's hand as he landed on top of his hand.

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he open munki-gu's hand alittle bit and an yu squeezed out.

An yu:thanks guys.

Gekko:no problem.as they both hive five and munki-gu heard it and seen them.

Munki-gu:how did you get out of my hand!?

Gekko:oh no....OWLETTE!!

Owlette:I'M COMING!!as she flew than grab both of there hands and flew back down.

Munki-gu::HEY!!!as he started to shoot splat at them.

Gekko:WHAT DO WE DO NOW!?!?as they were dodging the splat.

An yu:you guys need to bring me to the pagoda I know what to do there!

Owlette:If me and catboy bring you we can't bring you to the pagoda in time!

Night ninja:I can bring her with my smoke bombs.

An yu:..sound great night ninja.as an yu held onto night ninja which made them both blush.

Night ninja:ok....let's go!as he threw a smoke bomb on the floor than they teleported inside the pagoda and seen the dragon eyes red and with an yu's staff floating next to it red.