ninja and ninjalino talk

Night ninja was walking down mystery mountain thinking about an yu and was confused why he loves her.

Night ninja:why do I love her......like I'm supposed to be a villain I have no time for love interest even if a goody good like her.he said to himself.

Night ninja:like she's annoying,boring,stubborn,a party pooper,a know-it-all,bossy.....but...she can also be.....wise,cool.....and sometimes....cute......as he got lost in his mind than snap out of it.

Night ninja:WHAT AM I SAYING!!!as he was at the main center.

Night ninja:NINJALINOS!!!as he called them and they call came.

Night ninja:your break is over now let's get training.as the ninjalinos sighed.

*later*

While the ninjalinos were training night ninja was glancing at the pagoda thinking about an yu.

Night ninja thoughts:wondering what's dragon girl is up to.

The ninjalinos were staring at him and wondering why he keeps looking at the pagoda.

Marvin thoughts:*gibberish*(wondering why night ninja keeps looking at thr pagoda.....I should ask him.).as he walk to night ninja.

Marvin:*gibberish*(ummmm night ninja.....).....as night ninja jump.

Night ninja:AH....don't do that again marvin!as he felt his heartbeat beating fast.

Marvin:*gibberish*(sorry...but I have to ask you....why do you keep looking at the pagoda?)?as night ninja looked at his other ninjalinos training than grab marvin and hid behind a boulder.

Night ninja:you must not tell anyone this understand?as marvin shook his head yes.

Night ninja:ok so......I am kinda kinda maybe......in love with an yu.as marvin eyes were wide open.

Marvin:*gibberish*(YOUR ON LOVE WIT-)

night ninja:SHHHHH!!!as he covered his mouth.

Marvin:*gibberish*(sorry....but you love her when!?)!?

Night ninja:I don't know it just kinda happened....I was just sneaking in the pagoda and seen an yu doing some stuff with her plants.....than suddenly her hat came off....and.....yeah.....as he blush lightly.

Marvin:*gibberish*(so.....are you gonna tell her!?)!?

Night ninja:heck no she's gonna reject me if I do that cause all the stuff I did to her!

Marvin:*gibberish*(than what about you go to her  and give her some flowers and tell her you want to hang out and show her your good side and not your bad one.).

Night ninja:how am I suppose to do that I can't show my good side to nobody only to you ninjalinos.as he pat marvin's head.

Marvin:*gibberish*(well at least just try to.).as he gave him the puppy eyes.

Night ninja:ugh I can't so no to that face....ok I'll do it!

Marvin:*gibberish*(ok so let's get her some flowers I seen pretty flowers over here.).as he ran away to get the flowers and came back with red and yellow flowers.

Night ninja:these flowers matches with an yu's braveness and agility.....and sweetness.....as he started blushing.

Marvin:*gibberish*(ok good now let's see where you should take her.....what about a picnic at the bambo trees!)!

Night ninja:good idea marvin but....where am I gonna get food and a blanket.

Marvin:*gibberish*(don't worry I got this.).

Marvin:*gibberish*(and final thing what you should say to her?)?as him and night ninja were thinking.

Night ninja:what about...."hi an yu.... HANG OUT WITH ME NOW OR ELSE"!!

Marvin:*gibberish*(nah too forcefully what about..."hi an yu I know were not friends but please come with me".).

Night ninja:nah to mushy I got it!as he whispered it to marvin's ear.

Marvin:*gibberish*(that's actually pretty good!)!as he gave a thumbs up.

Night ninja:ok..you set up the picnic while I get an yu.....and wish me luck.as he walked away.

Marvin:*gibberish*(your gonna do great!)!as he walked away and bumped into the ninjalinos.

Daisy:*gibberish*(so you need help setting a picnic for night ninja date?)?

Marvin:*gibberish*(how did you know!?)!?

Daisy:*gibberish*(we were training right next to that boulder.).

Marvin:*gibberish*(oh.....wait so your helping me set up the picnic?)?

Daisy:*gibberish*(duh we would do anything for night ninja.....and we think him and an yu are cute together right guys?)as they shook there heads.

Marvin:*gibberish*(ok let's do this!)!