an yu's rage

An yu was in the pagoda trying to calm down about what she heard last night but she can't calm down and ends up crying.

An yu:WHY CAN'T I JUST GET OVER NIGHT NINJA!!!she shouted.

An yu:STAFF WHAT'S IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?she shouted at her staff as she tried to listen to but she was so mad she couldn't listen.

An yu:AH THIS IS USELESS!!!as she threw her staff to the wall as the mountain started to rumble for a sec.

An yu:CAN YOU STOP RUMBLING YOU....YOU....you.....DUMB MOUNTAIN!!!as the mountain started to runble like a big earthquake.

An yu:uh oh......than suddenly someone burst in the pagoda.

An yu:what the!?.....as an yu covered her face...and could see a glance at it.

It was walking closer and closer and closer to an yu than finally it got her.

*with the pj masks and teeny weeny*

They made it to mystery mountain and felt the rumbling.

Gekko:WHAT THE HECK IS THE RUMBLING!?!?

Catboy:I DON'T KNOW I'LL GO GET AN YU!!as he usee his super speed to go to the pagoda.

*later*

Catboy was at the gates but before he can get to it it opened thab a big figure came out it.

Catboy:what the.....who are you?....as it revealed it self and it had an yu in his hands.

An yu:catboy help!

Catboy:AN YU!?!?

Catboy:AND THE SPLAT MONSTER....BUT TEENY IS WITH US!?!?

An yu:that's not teeny its munki-gu!as catboy was super surprised.

Catboy:WHAT HOW DID HE TURN INTO THAT!?!?

An yu:he must have got to where teeny was when he turn into that!?!?

Munki-gu:hehehe munki-gu did that and munki-gu ruined that cave date you guys had!he said in a deep monster voice as an yu and catboy were surprised.

Munki-gu:first munki-gu made fake wolf howl to make the pjs go away than made a fake gekko voice sobthe ninjalinos could go away so I can make ninja go and make the dragon girl cry with the ninja's voice than I was laughing than I found a orange pool than I turn into this and now ima cause lots of funny stuff in the city!as he laughed so monster like.

An yu:your the one who said all those things about me!

Munki-gu:yep!

Catboy:and your the one who made us go away!as munki-gu gave a thumbs up.

Catboy:and let me guess you made the mountain shake.

Munki-gu:nope that was all her before I burst in I seen her just crying and getting angry and yelling at her stick than she says mean things to mountain and made it shake all because she secretly loved that ninja.as catboy was surprised.

An yu:no I didn't he's lying catboy!as she blushed.

Munki-gu:than why did your face turn red right now?

An yu:umm.....catboy help me I got a plan.

Catboy:ok..as catboy knew she was changing the subject.

Catboy:SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he tied his stripes around munki-gu's arm where an yu is a started pulling.

Munki-gu:HEY!!!as he pulled back than catboy fell forwards.

Munki-gu:TAKE THIS!!!as he threw big splat at catboy than he turn into a splat ball.

Catboy:hey...I can't move!as munki-gu picked him up with his other hand.

Munki-gu:cya later blue tiger!as threw him far away.

*with owlette,gekko and teeny weeny*

They were still waiting for catboy while the mountain was still shaking.

Owlette:what's taking catboy so long?

Gekko:I don't......do you hear that?....as he heard screaming.

As owlette heard it to than teeny weeny looked up and seen catboy falling and screaming.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(GUYS LOOK UP!!!)!!!as he got owlette and gekko's attention.

Gekko:what's wrong teeny?as teeny got on gekko's hand and pointed up.

Owlette and gekko looked up and seen catboy falling.

Owlette and gekko:CATBOY!!!as owlette flew up.

Owlette:don't worry catboy I got you!as catboy was still falling than owlette caught him.

Catboy:thanks owlette.

Owlette:no problem but... your to heavy and I'm stuck.

Catboy:of course....as they both started to fall.

Gekko:dont worry I got you two!as gekko catch all of them.

Catboy:thanks gekko.

Gekko:yeah...but.....were all stuck now.

Owlette:how are we gonna get unstuck?

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(don't worry I got this.).as he sneeze into the splat monster.

Than teeny weeny got all the splat off them and back into him than sneeze back into teeny weeny.

Gekko:thanks teeny....anyways catboy what happened?

Catboy:ok ima tell you guys but this is not going....