calming down a staff and a mountain

Night ninja and an yu were surprised of what there seeing.

Night ninja:um an yu....what's wrong with your staff?...

An yu:its angry but I never seen it this angry before.....as she was surprised that she never seen it this angry before.

An yu:ima try to get it...as she walk slowly to it.

As she was close to it she reach her hand out to grab it but the staff zapped her than she fell to the ground.

Night ninja:AN YU!!!as he ran to her.

Night ninja:are you alright?as he helped her up.

An yu:yeah but....I can't get my staff....I never seen it this angry....I think I can't do it....

Night ninja:of course you can do it cause no matter what situations get rough you always figure out how to cause your smart,strong and cool....very cool.....as an yu blushed alittle.

Night ninja:your the coolest person I know an yu and pretty....and I know you can do this....we can do this together......as they both blushed and than an yu had a idea.

An yu:together....THAT'S IT!!

An yu:night ninja if we hold my staff together than I might be able to take control again.as night ninja was unsure.

Night ninja:um.....I don't kniw about that....as an yu grab both of night ninja's hand which made him blush.

An yu:nigt ninja I want you to trust me...I know we can do it...as an yu looked at him straight in the eyes.

Night ninja:you right...and an yu before we do this...I want to say.....I....love you....as an yu blushed.

An yu:night ninja....

Night ninja:yeah I know you don't like me....

An yu:no....I loved you too....as he was surprised.

Night ninja:really I thought...you wouldn't like me.

An yu:me to....I guess we both were thinking the same things....as they looked each in the eyes.

Night ninja:ok let's do this!as they hled hands and walk towards the staff.

They were finally at the staff the both looked at each other than back at the staff and held there hands out and grabbed the staff together.

Night ninja:WE GOT IT!!as the staff was pulling night ninja and an yu.

Night ninja and an yu were pulling it hard but it was too strong for them.

Night ninja:AN YU ITS TOO STRONG I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER!!as night ninja was about to let go.

An yu:night ninja I know we can do just hold on alittle longer.as they hold tighter.

Night ninja:man an yu you must have really upset it!as an yu had a idea.

An yu:I got a idea night ninja let go.

Night ninja:but what about you?

An yu:trust me I got this.as night ninja nodded and let go as an yu was getting pulled all over the place.

An yu:staff I know your mad at me....and I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that to you....cause your not only my staff or allie....your also my friend......as the staff started to slow down.

An yu:cause I really love how you have always been on my side when I needed you....and I shouldn't have yelled or threw you like your some kind of stick.....so please forgive my dear friend...as the staff stop pulling an yu and the red faded away than went to an yu's ear as she listened to it.

Night ninja:....what is it saying?as an yu shushed him.

She was still hearing it and a couple of tears went down her face as she hugged her staff.

Night ninja:is everything ok...what's happening?...as he had no idea what happened.

An yu:we made up..an yu said with a smile on her face.

Night ninja:THAT'S GREAT....but what about the shaking mountain?

An yu:hmm.....I got it.as she walk over to night ninja and whispered inside his ear.

Night ninja:umm....are you sure?...as he was unsure about it.

An yu:yeah hopefully it works..as they started to walk towards the dragon and as they were close to it they hugged it.

An yu:mountain....I'm sorry...I really sorry....that I called you a dumb mountain...you are a very special mountain...

Night ninja:yeah your very special and I love how your full of mysterious and ancient things here which makes you special to all of us.as the dragon's red eyes were starting to fade alittle.

An yu:I love you mountain....always remember that....as she kissed it than the red started to fade away completely and the moutain stopped shaking.

Night ninja:WE DID IT THE MOUNTAIN STOPPED SHAKING AND WE GOT YOUR STAFF WE DID IT!!!

An yu:not just yet.as she got on her staff.

An yu:wanna fly with me night ninja?as she stickied her hand out as night ninja grabbed it and got on the staff and held onto her which made them both blush.

Night ninja:now let's go defeat that splat monkey!as they flew out of the pagoda.