found the ninja(short)

Catboy:pj robot do you see night ninja anywhere?as pj robot looked around at the picture player and seen him and his ninjalinos entering the mystery mountain portal.

Catboy:TO THE PJ ROVERS!!!as they went on the rovers and drove off.

*later*

They were at the mystery mountain portal and it was still open And they went in than they stopped and seen night ninja.

Night ninja:what do you pj pest want I'm not doing?

Gekko:were here to talk.

Night ninja:make it quick.

Gekko:well we know you have a crush on an yu.as night ninja blushed red and his eyes open wide.

Night ninja:WHAT...pff like I like her HA!!

Gekko:I seen you guys last night and I could tell that...you had a crush on her.

Night ninja:WHAT YOU WERE SPYING ON US!!??

Gekko:ummmm....well maybe.....as he made awkward smile.

Night ninja:*whisper*ninjalinos why didn't any of you warned me that one of the pj masks were coming!as he whispered to the ninjalinos.

Marvin:*gibberish**whisper*(catboy and owlette were chasing us so it was hard!....)!....

Night ninja:ugh......ok..so maybe....MAYBE....I kinda.....kinda....like an yu just a little.... as he was blushing.

Gekko:see I was right.

Catboy:or maybe he is just saying that to make us believe him.

Night ninja:yeah yeah whatever now leave us alone!as him and his ninjalinos were walking to the pagoda.

Owlette:where are you guys going?

Night ninja:no where!

David:*gibberish*(he's going to see an yu.).as night ninja covered his mouth.

Night ninja:ok so maybe I'm going to an yu to just hang out with her again ok!

Gekko:maybe we could help.

Night ninja:I don't want no pj masks date advice!as he crossed his arms.

Marvin:*gibberish*(come on night ninja maybe the pjs can help they know alot about this stuff of stuff.).

Night ninja:no nothing will make me say yes.as marvin did the puppy eyes.

Night ninja:ugh ok......I will let you pjs help me for one time.

Gekko:ok follow me for your training.as  night ninja and his ninjalinos followed them.

Owlette:let's just keep a good eye on night ninja just in case.as catboy nodded as both of them follow them.