the ninjas back

Catboy basically explained the whole thing to everyone and they were surprised.

Owlette:SO AN YU MADE THE MOUNTAIN SHAKE!?!?

Gekko:AND MUNKI-GU TRICK US AND AN YU!?!?

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(AND MUNKI-GU IS THE OTHER SPLAT MONSTER!?!?)!?!?

Catboy:I now its surprising.

Owlette:than let's go get him!

Catboy:but owlette its gonna be real tricky you remember the last time we fight the splat monster and that's munki-gu so its gonna be tricky.

Gekko:hmm......I know a person who can help us.as gekko had a idea.

Gekko:catboy your coming with me and owlette and teeny you guys keep munki-gu away from the portal till we come back.as they nodded and went there separate ways.

Catboy and gekko exit the portal.

Catboy:where are we going gekko?

Gekko:were gonna get night ninja.

Catboy:ok.....wait what?

*with teeny and owlette*

Teeny in owlette's hands while they were flying.

Owlette:where is munki-gu....OWL EYES!!!as she was searching for munki-gu and seen him going down the steps.

Owlette:THERE HE IS!!as she was flying down to him.

Owlette:munki-gu let an yu go!as she put her hand up to him.

Munki-gu:NO WAY!!as he threw splat at owlette's feet and got stuck.

Owlette:OH NO I'M STUCK!!as munki-gu laughed at her.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(don't worry I got your back!)!as he rab in front of munki-gu.

Munki-gu:us that one of those mini ninjas but more mini-er.as he continued laughing.

Than teeny sneezed abd turn into the splat monster and munki-gu was surprised.

Munki-gu:oh so theres another splat monster huh... well I bet your nit that strong!as he ran to and try to knock him down but teeny hold him and trying to knock him down(sumo like).

*with catboy and gekko*

They were at the park trying to look for night ninja.

Gekko:I wonder where he could be.as they kept walking.

Catboy:found him!as he pointed at night ninja onna bench still sad while the ninjalinos were comforting him.

Gekko:NIGHT NINJA!!as he shouted at him while him and and catboy ran up to him.

Night ninja:UGH....what do you guys want now!as he was annoyed.

Gekko:you gotta help us save the mountain and an yu.

Night ninja:no....cause even if I cone she would still not want to see me....

Night ninja:cause all I every wanted is to ask the girl of my dreams my way but no you have to butt in and ruined it.as he crossed his arms and turn the other way.

Gekko:night ninja I know your upset with me....I should not have try to make you do all those things last night.....I'm sorry...please forgive me...as night ninja turn his head toward him alittle bit.

Gekko:and it was munki-gu fault cause he made us go somewhere else and made you get out the cave and say all those mean things to an yu so she would hate you....and I know..that an yu loves you from the inside....

Night ninja:really!?...as he turn to hun fully.

Gekko:yeah...she was so mad about thise things she accidentally made the mountain angry because she loves you.as night ninja blushed alittle.

Night ninja:....I forgive you gekko...and I will help.....ninjalinos....ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!!!