cave date fail

Night ninja and an Yu were walking while the pj masks and the ninjalinos were following them without an yu noticing.

An yu:are we there night ninja?

Night ninja:yes we are here this is where we are gonna be having a picnic.as he pointed to the cave.

An yu:but isn't that cave where the mystical splat was at?

Night ninja:ummm maybe....enough talk let's go in.as they walked in.

Gekko:ok there gone let's stay guard.as they were at the sides of the cave keeping watch.

Night ninja and an yu were walking till they were in the middle.

Night ninja:and were here!as he showed her the picnic and it was really fancy it has candles and had a red blanket with a heart with fancy food.

An yu:woah...night ninja this is fancy like really really fancy how did you make this?as she was surprised when she seen it.

Night ninja:I'm more surprised than you.....well anyways shall we sit.as they both sat down.

Night ninja:"so my dearing dragon how have you been?"as he was reading the cards.

An yu:well.....I'm doing great...as she lied.

*with the pj masks*

They were still keeping guard making sure its safe.

Gekko:looks like there's no trouble.

Owlette:yet....

???:*howling*.as they all heard that.

Gekko:oh no the wolfies are here!

Owlette:we are going down to get the wolfies while you stay here just in case.as the ninjalinos gave a thumbs up as they all ran away.

The ninjalinos were just waiting patiently.

Marvin:*gibberish*(hope they stop the wolfies...)...

Gekko:WE NEED HELP!!!he yelled as the ninjalinos heard him.

Daisy:*gibberish*(the pj masks need our help!)!as they ran.

???:*gekko's voice*hehehe cya dumb jalinos.as it laughed and went in the cave.

*with night ninja and an yu*

Night ninja was really nervous and embarrassed cause he kept messing up the words he was suppose to say on the cards.

An yu:...my staff....its sensing danger around here.as he staff started to wiggle as she got up.

An yu:sorry night ninja I must go.as she was about to walk away than night ninja  got her hand which made her blush.

Night ninja:if there was a danger probably the pj masks would have stopped by now....as an yu still think she should go.

Night ninja:please........as he gave the puppy eyes.

An yu:ok.....as they both sat back diwn and enjoy there picnic.

Night ninja:so an yu"what is your favorite gane to play?"as he read it off a card.

An yu:game....I don't know this word "game"?as night ninja face palmed.

Night ninja thoughts:thanks alot gekko.as he was angry at that card.

They were talking till they felt something tap behind both of there shoulders and they look to see what it was but seen nothing.

An yu:you felt that?as they turn back at each other.

Night ninja:it must been.as they continue talking.

???:*ninjalino voice*(night ninja night ninja!)!as they both heard it.

An yu:was that one of your ninjalinos?

Night ninja:yes they probably wanna ask me to.....take a break.as he was fake smiling.

Night ninja:I'll be right back.as he walk away out of the cave.

An yu was waiting till she jeard his voice.

???:*night ninja voice*man finally I can take a break from that dragon girl cause she is annoying and boring....I am just doing this picnic...so I can get on her friend side and....so I can put her back inside that dumb gong....cause he needs her not me.as it laughed as an yu heard everything and was trying to hold her tears and was heart broken.

*with the pj masks*

They were trying to find the wolfies but they couldn't find them.

Catboy:I wonder where those wolfies are?as they heard footsteps and they look back and seen the ninjalinos.

Gekko:what are you guys doing here you guys were suppose to be up there?

Marvin:*gibberish*(you called us and say you needed our help a minute ago.).

Gekko:what are you talking about I never called you guys....well never mind that the wolfies aren't even here so let's go back.as they walked back.

*with an yu*

An yu was still trying to hide her tears.

An yu thought:can't believe I love that ninja.....I should have known....she said as tears started falling down her face.

Night ninja:I'm back but suddenly I looked and the ninjalinos weren't even there that was weird am I right?as he didn't notice her cry.

Night ninja:an yu.....an yu?as he came closer to and seen her tears.

Night ninja:AN YU ARE YOU OKAY!!??as he ran to her and put his hand over her.

An yu:get away from me.as she slapped his hand off her and got up and wiped her tears.

An yu:for now on I never want you on my mountain or even seen you on my mountain ever again!as she got on her staff and fly away which lead night ninja with tears.

*with the pj masks and ninjalinos*

They were back at the cave and seen night ninja.

Gekko:hi night ninja so was date fantastic?

Night ninja:well I could say the date was....HORRIBLE,HUMILIATING AND THE WORST NIGHT I HAD EVER HAD!!!!as he shouted at them.

Night ninja:an yu said she wanted me off the mountain and never show my face there again!as he burstvout to tears.

Night ninja:AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT LIZARD LEGS FOR GIVING ME THAT DUMB ADVICE I HAD IT ALL COVER UNTILL YOU CAME AND CHANGE IT AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!

Night ninja:NOW AN YU WILL NEVER LOVE ME.....let's go ninjalinos....as they walked away.

Gekko felt guilty about what he did to night ninja.

Owlette:let's just....go and get sone sleep.as her and catboy put there hands on his shoulder.

Gekko:ok.....as they started walking.