picnic

Night ninja was holding flowers and was at the gates to the pagoda very nervously.

Night ninja thoughts:I CAN'T DO THIS I AM SCARED!!!he said in his head panicking.

But night ninja took a deep breath and calmed down and opened the gates slowly.

Night ninja slowly walk to the pagoda and he looked around if an yu was here  but she wasn't than he was at the pagoda door.

Night ninja:*whispers*ok night ninja you can do this.he said to himself than he knock on the door.

He was waiting till an yu open the door.

An yu:what are you doing here night ninja!?as she put her staff near his face.

Night ninja:woah hold on there I am not here to fight you!as he move the staff away from his face.

Night ninja:I know I don't usually do this but.....can you come with me.....I have a surprise for you?....

An yu:when you mean surprise for me I'm thinking a trap for me.

Night ninja:no I'm being serious...I got you flowers!as he showed her it.

An yu:hmmm.....those are my least favorite and I'm still not coming.as she turn her head.

Night ninja:please I'm not up to something I promise!as he gave her the puppy eyes.

An yu:*sigh*ok I'm coming...but if you trick me then I will banish you from this moutain!as night ninja gulped.

Night ninja:I promise it won't follow me.as he walk as an yu glared at him and following him.

*with the ninjalinos*

The ninjalinos were in the city just taking some picnic supplies and some food and going to mystery mountain and setting up the picnic in the perfect area.

*later*

Thr ninjalinos made the perfect picnic for night ninja and an yu the blanket was pink with orange squares on it the basket was filled with fruits and sandwiches.

Marvin:*gibberish*(we did it guys we made the perfect picnic!)!as the ninjalinos did a group high five

Daisy:*gibberish*(yep hope night ninja and an yu like this picnic.

Brad:*gibberish*(I'm sure they will like it.).than suddenly they hear night ninja voice.

Marvin:*gibberish**whisper*(THERE HERE!!)!!

Night ninja and an yu were at the boulder from earlier.

Night ninja:an yu stay here so I can see if the surprise is ready.as he went behind the boulder where his ninjalinos and the picnic are

Night ninja:*whisper*hey ninjalinos is the picnic ready yet?as the ninjalinos gave a thumbs up.

Night ninja:*whisper*good thanks.as the ninjalinos hid in bushes as night ninja came to get an yu.

Night ninja:ok hand an close your eyes.as she did as night ninja got her hand and kinda blush than walked her to the picnic.

An yu:are we there yet?

Night ninja:not yet.....not yet......now we are open your eyes!as he let go.

An yu:ok but if it is a trap I will-

Night ninja:its not just open them.as she open her eyes and her eyes was open widely.

An yu:is...this...a picnic!.....as she was shocked.

Night ninja:yep!

An yup:wh....wh...I'm mean why did you do this?as she shook her head.

Night ninja:because...ummm......I just wanted to...just....spend time with you!

An yu:ok but why?

Night ninja:because I .....lo.....just want.....us to get along.....so....will you please join me....on this picnic?......as an yu started to believe night ninja was being serious.

An yu:......ok I'll join you.as she gave a small smile.

Night ninja:thanks an yu!as he hug her long.

An yu:ummm night ninja?as she tap his head.

Night ninja:OOPS SORRY!!!as he let go and blush.

Night ninja:well take a seat.as an yu sat down than night ninja sat down next to her.

Night ninja:so here I got?......as he grab the picnic and looked whats inside.

Night ninja:you want a....apple?as he pulled it out the basket.

An yu:sure and thanks apples are my favorite.as he handed her it and she ate it.

So they were eating food togher and they started talking and getting along with each other.

*later*

An yu:well this was a fun picnic I really enjoyed it but I have to head back into my pagoda to make sure everything is save.as she got up.

Night ninja:bye an yu.....as she was ready to fly off.

Night ninja:.....hey an yu.as she looked at him.

Night ninja:can we this tomorrow but just me and you hanging out?.....as he blush.

An yu:I don't know where are we gonna hang from?as night ninja giggled.

Night ninja:when someone says hang out it means if you want to join something or be with somebody and do something with them.

An yu:oh than yes I would love to.as she smiled and wave goodbye at him and flew away on her staff as night ninja waved back.

When an yu was gone the ninjalinos come out the bush cheering for night ninja.

Marvin:*gibberish*(you did it night ninja!!)!!

Daisy:*gibberish*(now your gonna go on a second date!)!

Night ninja:and hopefully I could tell her my feelings.

Alex:*gibberish*(hopefully you do dude.).

Night ninja:well theres no training today ninjalinos let's go back in the city.as the ninjalinos cheered and walk back to the portal and they forgot the picnic supplies.