night ninja story

Night ninja and an yu sitting down next to each other and talking to each other.

An yu:hey night ninja can I ask you something?

Night ninja:sure what is it?

An yu:why did you become a villain?as night ninja went silent and looked down with a shook face.

An yu:are you ok...its ok if you don't want tell me.as she put her hand on his shoulder as he blushed.

Night ninja:its ok...I'll tell you...as he looked at her.

Night ninja:well a long time ago I was a kid who always liked ninjas and mysterious things......but I had two parents who were always disappointed in me and always made me do work around the house.......in school I get bullied alot by everyone and I couldn't defend myself....untill I practice on ninja moves to defend yourself.....so one day I seen a group of little kids getting pick on by someone so I decided to step up to the bully and kick his butt than he ran away than the group of kids were thanking me for what I did they said that they would always be by my side but I said no thanks to them......one day I was trying to make slime but I added to much sticky stuff to it and when I used the slime it was so sticky that I liked it and made more and called it sticky splat.....thab when I was in school I took revenge on everyone who bullied me I stick them to there locks the walls and the bathroom toilet and beat some of them up that I got expelled from my school than my parents were furious and they hold me by the neck I told them to let me go but they said no and said "I wish we never had a son like you"than I gotten so mad that I punch them so hard....I took my things and ran away from home........it was night time and I was still had no where to go...untill I got stocked by someone I ran and ran away from them untill I hit a dead end when I I looked at them they got closer to me and closer and closer and when they revealed themselves it was those kids I saved early I ask them why they are following me they said cause they know what happend and they felt sorry for me so they were gonna be by my side no matter how much I want them to go away....I didn't get used to it.....untill one night I was practicing my ninja skills and they liked it and want me to teach them my ninja skills so I teach them all the time.....than one day I decided if I can't have a good life nobody can so I went in the costume store me and the kids stole ninja costume and painted it like this and I decided to call myself night ninja and call the kids ninjalinos and I trained them and me and they made sticky splats and cause mayhem......so that is why I became a villain....

An yu looked at him as he tried to hold in his tears.

Night ninja:well its no biggy....as an yu just hugged him than night ninja let go of his tears and hugged her.

*with gekko*

Gekko was running trying to find night ninja and an yu.

Gekko thoughts:hope I can make it before night ninja does something bad.as he kept running.

Gekko was running than finally he found an yu and night ninja hugging.

Gekko thoughts:what's going on here why is night ninja crying and why are they hugging and why is he not doing anything......I better go camouflage to see what is happening.

Gekko:*whispers*SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he turn invisible and watched what was happening.

An yu:night ninja I know how you feel leaving your home and people saying words that hurts you I onow how that feels!as tears came out of your eyes.

Night ninja:I'm lucky to have someone like you an yu....as they stopped hugging and wipe away there tears.

An yu:what about we take a rid on my staff?as night ninja blushed madly.

Night ninja:ummmmmm.......I don't know.....maybe.....OK YES!!!as gekko's eyes were wide open.

Gekko thoughts:does night ninja have a......crush on an yu!?as he noticed him acting weird.

Gekko thoughts:cause I recognize those symptoms cause it happened to me once.....and catboy and owlette and Luna.

An yu:ok come on than.as she got on her staff and hold her hand out.

Night ninja:o....o...ok....as he grab her hand and got on her staff and hold on to her which made him blush even more.

An yu:let's ride in...3....2.......1.as they started to fly.

Gekko thought:wow....night ninja loves an yu......better go follow them just to make sure.as he followed them.