day 8, 7/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Ginny!" Amanda ran around their flat, fixing her necktie, but failing to do so.

"What?" Ginny stood up from the couch and stifled her laughter at the Ravenclaw who was looking like a mad person right now. Amanda woke up late because of the thoughts that were running through her mind the previous night, and since she had only 5 minutes before her work would start, she couldn't cook for her and Ginny.

"Can you get some steak for us later? From Alicia's?" Amanda stood in front of the mirror and tried fixing her necktie again. Usually, she was good at tying her own necktie, but her mind was just too jumbled right now for her to think properly. She groaned and removed the necktie before trying again.

Ginny laughed at her roommate before going to her and taking the necktie from her hands. "Here, let me." Amanda's cheeks flushed slightly as Ginny tied the necktie. She looked up at the ceiling to hide her blush from the girl, and she just hoped Ginny wouldn't heart the fast beating of her heart. "There, all done."

"T-Thanks. I-I'll see you later." Amanda stuttered before walking past Ginny and just as she was about to go out, Ginny called out.

"Wait!" Amanda stopped in her tracks and turned around. Ginny walked towards her with a coat in hand. "It's freezing outside. I'll see you later, Ada." She smiled at the older girl and went back to the couch.

"Goodbye, Gin," Amanda muttered and quickly left her flat and Apparated to the Auror office. She was such in a rush that she didn't notice Neville right in front of her.

"Ada, what-" Neville was cut off because Amanda bumped into him.

"Who- I'm so sorry, Nev." Amanda said with her cheeks flushed. Just those simple actions of Ginny were enough to mess up Amanda's focus. She couldn't think straight, not at all.

Neville just chuckled at her. "It's fine, Ada. Why are your cheeks so red anyways? Have you been running?"

"Y-Yeah," said Amanda. She had been running from the person who could be the cause of her death. She checked the time again and cursed. "Bloody hell, I'm late. I'll see you later, Nev!" She ran away from the confused Neville.

"But work starts in an hour." Neville shrugged before going on his way.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Oh, Angelina. I just really like him," said Ginny with a dreamy gaze. "He's just so kind and perfect. Especially when he talks to me, I can't help but stutter." Since Gwenog Jones was sick, Angelina Weasley, their part-time manager, was overseeing their practice. Since Gwenog was gone, the Harpies played for fun and not as serious as their other practices.