day 2, 3/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

The next day was Sunday, which meant it was a day to go to the Burrow for their weekly reunions. Ginny woke up with food on the table and read the note that came with it.

Good morning, Gin. I'm sorry I won't be able to come today. Send Molly and Arthur my apologies. Have a great meal, I love you.

While eating her food, Ginny couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. Her face fell slightly when she remembered their deal, wondering why she did accept it when she didn't feel anything but friendship for the older girl. She just hoped Amanda wouldn't get hurt and move on when this was all over.

Ginny finished up and washed the dishes before she washed up and wore her coat. She felt something in her pocket and took it out. Her eyes softened when it was another note for Amanda.

It's cold, so don't forget your scarf and jumper. You always forget your jumper. I have one on the couch so wear it. Keep warm, Gin.

Ginny chuckled and wore the blue jumper on the couch. Amanda always found a way to be there for Ginny even if she wasn't physically there, and with that, Ginny Apparated out of their flat and in front of the Burrow. She smiled slightly when she remembered Fred. It was always like that. Every Sunday that Ginny would come to the Burrow, the first thing that would come into her mind was Fred.

As she started on her way, Ginny heard the loud laughter and chatting inside. She knocked on the door and heard footsteps and mumbles growing louder. It was Molly who opened the door with a wide smile on her face. "Ginevra, you're here." She pulled her youngest child into a tight hug.

"Good morning, Mum," said Ginny, rolling her eyes and hugging her back.

"Where's Amanda?" Molly looked around for the Auror. "She knows it's Sunday, right?"

"Yeah, she had a case. I don't know what is it about though." Molly nodded and ushered the girl in. Ginny saw that her father, all her siblings and some of their friends were there with their significant others. There was Ron and Luna, Hermione and Eliza, George and Angelina, Bill and Fleur and Neville. Charlie was off in Romania while Percy was in the Ministry. Ginny hugged all of them before she sat down with Luna and Neville.

"Hello, Ginny," said Neville cheerfully. "Where's Amanda?"

"She had a case," said Ginny, looking around for someone.

"Harry's not here," said Neville after exchanging glances with Luna. "I think he's busy at the Auror office."

"Oh," said Ginny in disappointment before she sighed and told herself to stop thinking about the boy. Hermione came and joined them and they talked about different things.