day 16, 15/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Ginny woke up with swollen eyes the next morning. And even if she didn't want to get up yet, she did so, remembering it was Sunday and they had their weekly meetings at the Burrow. Hermione told her that Molly herself would come and get Ginny if she still didn't come.

Ginny hesitantly went out of her room, and a frown made its way onto her eyes because there was no sign of Amanda. She peeked into the older girl's room and saw that it was all cleaned up. With disappointment, she went on her way and to her surprise, there was food on the table with a note.

Eat well.

Though she was a little hurt at the shortness of the note, she knew that it was her fault in the first place as to why Amanda was acting like that, but a small smile made its way onto her face because Amanda still showed she cared even if Ginny was an arse and hurt her so much.

After eating, Ginny washed up quickly and Apparated to the Burrow. She knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds. The door swung open to reveal Molly Weasley with a big smile on her face.

"Ginevra! It's been so long." Molly hugged her daughter tight before letting her into the house. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, Mum." Ginny smiled weakly at her.

Molly frowned when she noticed the bags under Ginny's eyes, but she just smiled and patted Ginny's cheek. "Now, come in. They're all waiting for you." Ginny followed her into the living room and went on hugging everyone. Even Percy and his wife Audrey were there, but there was no sign at all of Amanda and surprisingly, Harry. Ginny went back to her mother's side after, not really in the mood to talk with the others.

"Amanda stopped by earlier." Molly said, watching Ginny's reaction. "She apologized for not being able to come because she had work, and I think Harry has work too."

"Oh." That was the only thing Ginny could say because she felt disappointment more on how her family saw Amanda and she didn't. Molly smiled at Ginny's reaction, wondering why it took her so long to realize before ushering her to her seat. Hopefully, her daughter would accept her feelings for Amanda soon before that deal of theirs would end.

"Hey, Neville?" Ginny sat down beside him.

"Yes, Gin? What is it?" Neville asked curiously.

"Does Amanda usually have work during these days?" Ginny didn't really know why the older girl seemed to have work all the time and why she didn't seem to have much days off.