day 3, 3/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Ron, Lu, Nev, come in!" Ginny opened the door for them and let them into the flat. Ron, Luna and Neville had their breaks from work so they decided to give Ginny a visit.

"Hey, Gin." Ron gave his sister a hug. "Is Amanda out?"

"Yeah," said Ginny, her cheeks flushing slightly at the thought of the girl while she hugged both Luna and Neville. "I think it's about that case yesterday. Do you know what is it about?"

"Amanda's higher than us and she's in a different division so we don't know." Neville explained. Ginny frowned slightly but nodded anyways. Luna on the other hand noticed how her friend had blushed at the mention of Amanda and wondered if she just imagined it.

"Did Amanda eat her steak yesterday, Ginny?" Luna's question made Ginny blush again at the thought of the kisses they shared yesterday. Steak wasn't the only thing Amanda ate yesterday.

"Y-Yeah," said Ginny. She stood up quickly and turned her back on her friends. "You guys haven't eaten yet, right? How about I cook us some food?"

"You know how to cook?" said Ron incredulously. "I'm just lucky Luna cooks a great meal."

"Oh, Ron," said Luna, blushing slightly and kissing her husband's cheek. Ron grinned back at her.

"I miss Hannah." Neville grumbled under his breath. Ginny just chuckled and she went to the refrigerator, thinking of what to cook. She didn't know how to cook and she only relied on her roommate to feed her everyday. When Ginny opened the refrigerator, her eyes softened when she saw there was food ready for them with a note on top of it.

Good morning, Gin! I heard Ron, Luna and Neville are coming for lunch and I know you can't cook at all so I cooked spaghetti and meatballs for you before I went to work. Have a great day. I love you!

"Ginny?" Ginny jumped and turned around to see Luna looking at her questioningly. "Are you all right? Do you need help cooking?"

"Nope, I'm good, Ada cooked us some food." Ginny took out the pan and heated it on the stove. Luna watched Ginny curiously, wondering why she was smiling so widely now. Every time someone mentioned Amanda, she would either be a blushing mess or smiling widely.

When Ginny set the plates for her, Ron and Neville, Luna suddenly spoke. "Ginny, what's the deal with you and Amanda?" Ron and Neville stopped eating and looked at Ginny with curiosity.

Ginny blushed redder than she ever did the whole morning. "N-Nothing."

"You know it's not nothing." Luna said firmly. Ginny stared into her eyes and sighed, knowing that she couldn't hide it anymore. Luna had a way of knowing when Ginny was lying or not.