day 15, 15/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

After that awkward ride, Amanda just dropped Ginny off while she returned the car to her cousin. Ginny couldn't sleep that night and it was only when she heard the sound of Amanda's door closing that she finally drifted off to sleep. She woke up at 10 in the morning and knew that Amanda was probably at work already.

Ginny yawned before going out of the room and she saw there was a note with a picture on it. She chuckled at the picture of Amanda and her cousin, Daphne. Ginny knew Daphne. She was one of the kinder Slytherins in Ron's year. She read the note that came with it.

Good morning. Daph just wanted to say hi. I love you, darling.

Ginny had a wide smile on her face as she took the picture off her door and lay down on the couch. She remembered everything that had happened the previous day. Amanda. Amanda who kept on saying she was beautiful in every dress she tried. Amanda who kept on insisting on carrying the bags even if it exhausted her so much. Amanda who looked like a monster as she ate 5 plates of steak for herself. Amanda who was so excited when they looked for a restaurant for crepes.

Then, Ginny frowned when she remembered how Amanda was laughing with the girl from the store yesterday. Was it Emmy? Or Ella? Ginny could care less, but she just knew she wanted to forget the memory of Amanda laughing with someone else, the thought of it, making Ginny's stomach drop.

Ginny looked back at the picture and laughed because Amanda was looking so done with Daphne who was grinning at the camera. "She could have smiled at least." Ginny stood up and went to the table and to her surprise, there was another picture there with a note.

Eat well, darling.

Ginny picked up the picture and felt her cheeks warm at the picture of the smiling Amanda. She looked absolutely beautiful, and she didn't know why her heart started speeding up. Amanda always smiled at her, but why was her heart reacting differently this time? And Ginny knew she had to talk to someone about it. She needed someone sensible who thought before she acted, the one who could talk to her in a straightforward manner. She needed Hermione Granger.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Eli, I really need to go cook." Hermione sighed because her fiancée had wrapped her arms around her and would not let go. "And you need to go to work."

"Nice try, Mione." Eliza mumbled against the taller girl's neck making Hermione shiver at the contact. "You know I'm not letting go even if we starve."

"Eliza Lois." Hermione said warningly.

Eliza grinned at her and tightened her hold on Hermione. "You can cook like this, can't you?"