day 20, 19/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Ginny opened her eyes slowly and looked at the clock by her bedside, seeing she had a few hours before practice starts. She was surprised that there were noises from outside, meaning Amanda was still there. Ginny was hesitant to talk to her roommate again because of what happened yesterday, but she took a deep breath and went out of her room.

Ginny sighed in contentment and felt herself grow hungrier due to the delicious scent of food spreading through the room. She saw Amanda cooking in the kitchen while the television was on, playing some music. She was about to greet Amanda a good morning when she remembered. 'Is there a possibility... Any possibility at all that we could be something more than best friends?' Ginny shook her head and went to the bathroom right away.

Ginny looked at herself in the mirror, the memories of last night plaguing her mind. Why couldn't she answer Amanda's question? Why was she thinking of it until now? Ginny needed someone to talk to, she needed Hermione. Ginny didn't realize how long she was showering due to her being consumed by her thoughts. Knocks on the door snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Ginny!" Amanda's soft voice called out. "Gin, you've been there for half an hour already." Ginny turned off the shower and covered herself with a towel. She opened the door to see Amanda there.

"Gin, are you –" Amanda cut herself off and blushed at the sight of Ginny. After a moment of staring, she immediately looked away, calming her devilish mind down. She cleared her throat and lowered her voice. "Y-You're in a towel."

"Yeah?" Ginny said in confusion. She noticed how Amanda was blushing and then Amanda pointed to all of her and she realized why the older girl was flustered. She too blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah. I'll, er... I'll go to dress up!"

Amanda just nodded, still blushing, before she went to the kitchen. Ginny ran to her room, holding a hand to her heart that was beating hard against her chest. She wore her clothes hurriedly and thought she really had to talk to Hermione later.

And Ginny remembered the look in Amanda's eyes as she stared at Ginny for a moment. She did feel flustered to see Amanda looking at her like that, but at the same time, it made Ginny's heart beat faster than it already was. Ginny finished getting ready and opened the door. Amanda was there with her hand up, about to knock on Ginny's door.

"G-Gin." Amanda stuttered, cheeks flushing. "Er... Let's go! Breakfast." She looked at Ginny once more before moving to the kitchen. Ginny let out the breath she didn't know she had been holding in and followed Amanda to the kitchen. Her eyes widened when she saw so much food on the table.

There were sausages, toast, eggs, lamb chops and more. They were all her favorite foods. Ginny stared at Amanda who was sitting down, wondering why she cooked so much food today. She took a plate and sat down in front of Amanda, still confused.