day 7, 5/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Where is she?" A loud shout from outside her room woke Amanda up. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at the clock on her wall. It was just 2 in the afternoon. She sighed and buried her face into her pillow, still feeling sleepy and her body aching all over. The trainees used her as a Stunning Dummy, and unfortunately for her, there were no cushions to soften her fall.

Just as Amanda's eyes were about to close, there was another shout from outside her room. She let out a groan and stood up slowly. What was Ginny doing to make noises that loud? Wasn't she supposed to be at her practice anyways? She opened the door with irritation on her face and walked out of her room.

"Oi, Ginny! I'm trying to sleep." Her voice died down when she walked into the living room and saw Eliza and Hermione there. She smiled nervously when the couple glared at her.

"What do you mean you're trying to sleep?" said Eliza angrily. "We set a date and time for chess and lunch, remember?"

"We've been waiting for two hours already!" Eliza and Hermione walked to her, angrier than ever. Amanda chuckled nervously. She did forget about it due to the exhaustion of yesterday... All sleepiness went out of her body because the glares her two friends had on her were enough to wake her up. She turned around when she felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Ginny there with a worried smile.

"Sorry, Ada, I told them you were still asleep, but they told me it was urgent." Ginny glanced at the still angry Eliza and Hermione. Amanda smiled at Ginny weakly before turning back to her two friends, racking her brain of ways to calm the two girls down.

"Eli, Mione, let's calm down and talk, all right? I was up late-"

"You're buying lunch." Eliza cut her off with a serious tone.

"For all of us," Hermione added with the same tone. Amanda was about to speak up when Hermione crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. A loud and angry Hermione was one she could deal with, but a silent and angry Hermione was one Amanda would never choose to fight with. She had no choice...

"Fine. I'll just wash up-" She was cut off when Eliza and Hermione hugged her tight. She rolled her eyes and sighed exasperatedly. These gits played her well...

"What's better than free lunch courtesy of our dear Amanda Faye?" said Eliza cheerfully. Amanda groaned and went back to her room, taking some stuff before walking to the bathroom. When she was at the door of the bathroom, she glanced at Ginny, who was still looking at her with worry. Amanda grinned at her and nodded reassuringly before she entered the bathroom.