Chapter 45

Sohyun's POV

I opened his wardrobe and picked a black t-shirt, it was so long that it covers my thigh, I took it and went to get shower.

After shower I came to think about Jennie, I instantly walked down to the hall, I wanted to give this good news to him; he would be happy to know that he is going to become uncle.

"Tae, I need to tell you something" I shouted as soon as I saw him in the kitchen. I could clearly see that he got startled.

"Yah- why did you come down like this?" his question confused me, was he talking about his shirt, he told me to wear it, I could not find what was wrong with me.

He walked toward me and that made my heart skip a beat. I kept on standing still, he walked passed me and headed towards his room. After few seconds he came out with a towel in his hands.

"You should not walk around with wet hair ..." He started nagging and I was reminded of our olden days where he kept on complaining about my clumsiness.

"You didn't change a bit" I spoke without any thought.

"And my love for you is still the same." He replied.

"Ah, before I forget, I wanted to tell you that you are going to become uncle." I changed the topic.

"What do you mean by that, is Jennie pregnant?" I could see the happiness in his eyes. He picked me up and shouted, "I am the happiest person on the earth, thank you Sohyun-ah, Thank you."

"It's not like I am pregnant, why are you thanking me?" I could not help but smile at the way he was acting.

"For giving me this good news, now that you are back in my life everything is going to be okay, I am going to be happy once again in my life."

"But she said that she needs to discuss with Jin."

"What I there to discuss? I am going to visit Jin and talk about their marriage and as far as I know Jin would happily agree to that.

Lucas's POV

"I hope everything went fine between them" I spoke to myself but Suga heard me. We were sharing room, we are here for concert, however due to some issues it got cancelled and we are going to return to Korea tomorrow.

"What do you mean by between them?" Suga questioned.

"Did you know that Jungkook and Sohyun broke up? I didn't have the guts but I always knew that Sohyun is still not over Taehyung, so I fixed them up."

"What? What have you done Lucas?" I could hear tension in his voice, "How could you think that Jungkook would hurt Sohyun? Jungkook told me everything, it's just misunderstanding. IU is pregnant with Mang Tae's child but before his death, he told Jungkook to take care of IU and raise the child as Jungkook's son. He was trying his best to find a way to tell Sohyun but before that this happened. I told him to let Sohyun cool down and now this happened."

I was shocked, I started to feel bad for Jungkook but internally I knew that Sohyun would be happier with Taehyung.

"Suga, I know I did wrong but please don't tell this to Sohyun, I want her to have a happy life."

"The what about Jungkook, Lucas? Don't you think he also deserves happiness? And Sohyun, how could she not trust him, he did all he could to help her move on and this is the reward she is giving to him." Suga was starting to get angry while I was burning on the other hand.

"Don't you dare say anything bad about Sohyun, she did nothing wrong, it was me who set them up, moreover both the sides won't be happy with one sided relationship. Neither Sohyun nor Jungkook will be happy while Taehyung would be an additional unhappy person."

"Lucas, you only care for Sohyun and Taehyung right? But Jungkook is my friend; I can't let him be like this. I don't care about this happiness talks. I am going to talk with Sohyun as soon as I reach Korea." He left the room after slamming the door.

What should I do now?

Taehyung's POV

After breakfast, I cancelled my entire schedule and drove to Jennie's house and I could see Sohyun smiling as she informing Jennie about our visit.

In no time we were in front of Jennie's house. She opened the door as soon as we rang the doorbell. She welcomed us with smiling face; I guess Sohyun told her about our patch up.

Just as we sat on the sofa, Jin came out of his room, "Hey bro, Congrats you are going to be father" I gave him high five

"You too man, you are going to be uncle" He replied smilingly and added,

"Happy to know that you two are back together" This time it was my turn to blush.

Sohyun got up and walked towards the kitchen after saying, "I think Jennie needs me." I know she was shy; there were many maids to help her.

"Taehyung-ah, help me with my wedding, Jennie told me that she wants to marry as soon as possible, she don't want people give our baby names after coming to this world."

"I am shocked, Jennie really said that?" I could not help but ask.

"Yes, she is really serious about the baby, Taehyung-ah, you know I always wanted to marry her and now when it is finally here, I don't know what I should do first, I am really excited." I could hear excitement in his voice. Furthermore the way he walked up and down while talking clearly shows that he could not wait any more.

"Tomorrow?" Jin spoke suddenly

"What do you mean by tomorrow? There has to be lots of preparations..." he cut me short.

"And that's final; I can't wait to announce the world about our marriage. Moreover it's Jennie's decision. She called everyone including your parents Yesterday." I could not believe my ears.

"What about the arrangements?"

"I have told my manager and moreover my parents are helping, they are really happy to know that they are becoming grandparents."

"You are really amazing" I told him with amusement "But I need your help."

"What type of help?" Jin replied.

"I want to propose Sohyun after your marriage; will you please give me an idea?"