Chapter 26

Jungkook’s POV

I am going to tell her, I made-up my mind to tell her and the more I get closer to her the more nervous I am getting. She was standing with RM maybe their class just ended few minutes ago, I walked to her, “Sohyun-ah I need to talk to you”

She smiled to me and replied, “When you say this line, I usually land in tough situation, hope this isn’t taking me to another one.”

I could only drag her away from others, “Sohyun-ah, I want to confess something and I think you have the right to know this. I don’t want to keep you in dark”

“Yah, the more you talk the more I am getting nervous, will you please tell me fast instead of biting around the bush.” She was now serious.

“I met Taehyung” I met her eyes which were soon to be filled with tears. “I told you I saw you first time at the bus stop….” In 5 minutes I finished narrating the whole story. I turned to her nervously but was shocked to see her emotionless. I thought she would cry and talk about breakup and all, I was prepared to face this.

“I am angry now” the first line Sohyun spoke after the whole thing and I knew now it’s time, I need to face the consequences, I am ready to face, “Not because you hid this from me but you aren’t feeling insecure about me, how could you talk about my ex boyfriend so freely, don’t you feel a bit insecure that I may go back to waiting for him?”

I was completely taken aback, I never thought she would react this way but I am happy that she reacted this way, “I don’t want to leave any reasons for you get disappointed in me” I told her acting as cool  as I could.

“Stop acting cool, you look foolish when you talk in that way and thank you for telling me the truth but why didn’t Lucas tell me that he wasn’t the one to bring me to the hospital” She turned to me and continued, “It’s all in the past and my present is you, I can never think of hurting you”. She took a step towards me, I couldn’t breathe, I felt really nervous and she brought her face close to mine. Is it really happening, our first kiss? But I should be to initiate, how did I fall in this embarrassing situation? I closed my eyes, but I didn’t feel anything instead, “We are getting late for class”

She stepped back and smirked, “Why are you so innocent?” Sohyun was trying her best to hold her laughter while I was blushing.

“Yah- you are hurting my ego” I complained

“Why are you so cute?” She continued to tease.

However I wasn’t the one to back off, I pulled her close to me, to the extent where we could feel each other’s breathe. “You were the one who asked for this”, I could see her blushing but I took no time to smash my lips on her.

AFTER THREE YEARS

Author’s POV

“Good morning, Sohyun-ah” Jungkook cheerfully greeted through the phone.

“Morning Jungkook, you woke early today, do you have morning shoot? And how many times do I need to tell you not to call when we are under same roof.” Sohyun replied while taking a sip of coffee.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t slept whole night” Jungkook stood up ready to shout at her.

“I just had to finish this script”

“I am coming I need to punish you for not listening to me.” Jungkook immediately walked to the next room and without a word pushed the door.

“Yah- how could you stay up whole night? You know I don’t want you to get dark circles” Jungkook spoke cheekily when he saw Sohyun was sitting in front of her laptop with messed up hair, her glass nearly falling off but the only thing acting as the friction was her nose. Jungkook internally thought of, how can a person be this cute? And his heart still beats as hell when he faces her.

“I heard somebody wants to punish me” Sohyun took her glance off the laptop to see his reaction. Instead of answering her Jungkook walked towards her, picked her up in the bridal style, “Yah- what will mom think if she sees us like this put me down, you promised me not to do it before marriage and we even sleep in different room”, without a word Jungkook put her on the bed, he then pulled the blanket over her, “Yah- Whole nation wants this face to be their husband and there is you who keeps on ignoring me” Jungkook started bragging about his face.

Sohyun smirked and spoke, “All thanks to my script, if I didn’t write such nice script, you would still be a rookie actor looking for a job.”

“Okay, my lady! I appreciate your script but I did the acting and won the best debut actor male this year.” The cute quarrel between them ended when Jungkook gave Sohyun a peek on her forehead. “It’s already 5 am let me make you breakfast and wake you at 8 am, I have shoot at 9 and you need to go to office. Let me drop you there”

“Don’t! I don’t want to be in the newspaper’s front page.” Sohyun closed her eyes to get a nap but Jungkook wasn’t happy to hear her answer, “Even if the news comes, it won’t be fake news, its truth that we are in relationship.”

This made Sohyun sigh with her eyes closed, “I love you, now will you let me sleep.”

This instantly made Jungkook smile, “I love you too” he quickly left a light kiss on her lips and walked down the stairs to kitchen.

Jungkook kept on insisting to drop Sohyun to her office, Jungkook and Sohyun belongs to same entertainment. Sohyun is working as a writer in KT Entertainment while Jungkook has also signed under this Entertainment.

Both Lucas and Suga have debuted while RM is professor at the same college from where we graduated. Jennie and Sohyun kept on contacting each other but it has been years they have stopped talking about Taehyung. Life was normal, Sohyun had everything a loving boyfriend and even her mother stays with her in Seoul. It is funny but Sohyun’s mother likes Jungkook more that her daughter, therefore he spends most of the off days at Sohyun’s. He has started to think of marrying her but the contract with the company states ‘NO MARRIAGE’ in bold and moreover he knows it will only cause tough time for Sohyun.

The driver quickly got off and opened the door, the black shoe shined when the rays of sun hit it. He stood tall and charming in front of the KT Entertainment Building. “So, she works here” His statement was short but one can sense the happiness in his tone.

“Yah- after 4 years we meet again” Jimin shouted from the back.