Chapter 37

Sohyun’s POV

After Tae walked to door, I saw him coming inside with his luggage bag and Jimin, Jin and Jimin had their share of reunion while Jennie walked towards me with apologetic face, “Sohyun-ah, I am sorry, I don’t know why but I think he made up his mind to stay here.”

“Let him stay here, I don’t mind,” Mom spoke before I could say anything.

I wondered why he wants to stay, he knows that I won’t leave Jungkook and I have made it clear to him, yesterday he seemed like he would leave soon and then I don’t know from where did he get this much confidence.

“Oh- I am forgetting something” she turned to me and continued “I promised to Jin about meeting his parents this evening so I think I will not be back, I promise I will come back tomorrow to talk with Taehyung again, I hope he will listen to me”

“Yah- now that you have Jin, you don’t think our reunion is important?” I joked.

“I think I can have lunch with you” She said after having seeing Jimin, Jin and Tae in their own world. It was really a big reunion for them; moreover Jin and Tae were in same place still Tae didn’t contact him. Jennie was flooding me with complains she was getting from Jin about how Tae changed but soon she stopped telling me when she realized that it was hurting me.

I sent Jennie to take tea for them and while I stayed with mom helping her with lunch, it was going to be a large gathering.

Jennie returned after few minutes and started, “I don’t know what they are discussing but I think something really serious is going on, Jin was filled with tears while Jimin was in serious mode, the only one smiling was Taehyung and suspiciously Taehyung stopped talking when he saw me, I don’t know why he suddenly changed to a guy who seemed so far from me, we weren’t like this.”

“Yah- maybe they were sharing some boy stuffs, you should learn to mind your own business.” I tried to lift her mood but internally I was wondering what they were talking about. I then saw my mom having trouble with chopping onions so I went to help her. The lunch was done; they didn’t stop praising my mom for her cooking skills, while Jimin expressed how jealous he was of Tae getting to eat this meal every day.

Soon Jimin bided goodbye as he had a work to complete and before leaving he asked me about the script process. I assured him that I would complete it by the end of this month and he was happy to hear that. Few minutes later, Jin and Jennie also got up to leave.

“Good luck and don’t forget to buy gifts for Jin’s parents” Mom advised Jennie, I know she is really nosy and usually acts like a mother to my friends.

“Thank you for the lunch, Mrs. Kim. And I promise to call you to our wedding” Jin was so happy to invite while Jennie was giving him cold stares. I know she isn’t ready for marriage and all.

“Aunty he is always like this, thank you for the lunch and I am coming back tomorrow. If my brother does something annoying I recommend you to throw him out, I promise he have enough to waste.” My mom thought she was joking but I know she was serious, she wants mom to throw him out.

“I don’t have anything left to say, see you tomorrow” I hugged her and walked outside with her. I saw Tae and Jin were having serious conversation, behind us and soon Tae and I were standing together bidding goodbye to them.

After they left I turned towards Tae, “What is the matter between you and Jin?”

“Are you curious about me?” he was staring directly into my eyes.

I avoided it and turned to go inside, “I am not leaving you” Tae’s voice made me stop.

“What do you mean by that?” I immediately turned back and questioned him.

“It’s a straight sentence, I am not leaving you, I know you still have feelings for me” I give up, I completely give up, my mind was about to burst and I could not feel anything but guilt. The feeling I am getting right now isn’t what I should be felling. I ran to my room without turning back even for once and started working on my script once again.

It really helps me calm own but I don’t know why, tears won’t stop flowing. I want me to love only Jungkook but why is my heart fluttering when I see Tae.

Just then Jungkook called me; I quickly wiped my tears and accepted the call

Kookie: Hey, I finally landed and you know what I started missing you.

Me: I know, I am missing you too.

Kookie: Baby bear, are you sick, did you cry, is it all because of Taehyung? I don’t like this guy….

I didn’t let him complete. I don’t want to tell him the truth as it will only hurt him.

Me: It’s all because I miss you and before I forget to tell you, Jennie and Jin visited us and had lunch together.

Kookie: That means Taehyung left the house, right?

He sounded cheerful but I was disappointed at me for not being able to convince him to leave or am I really trying to convince him to leave?

Me: He didn’t listen to her but I think he will move.

Kookie: Okay

He sounded really low.

Me: Yah- don’t worry, trust me I won’t do anything to hurt you, I promise I won’t even talk with him.

Kookie: Sohyun-ah, Director is calling me I need to leave.

Me: love you; make lots of money for us.

Kookie: love you too and don’t forget to miss me.

He joked but I felt as if he meant it.

After the short conversation, I was completely calm. I know my decision of being with Jungkook was right; he is always there when I am not alright.

Time skipped…

It was morning and I searched for my phone to call Jungkook but it was nowhere to be found. I walked out of the room to find mom and Tae already at the dining table having serious discussion and they stopped as soon as the saw me.

It was quite odd as the TV was also off, usually mom puts on the news channel as soon as she wakes up. “Mom, have you seen my phone?”

She shook her head while Tae was avoiding my eyes. I think I have found the thief.

“It’s you, right?” I asked him.

“Why would I steal your phone when I have my own?” it seems convincing.

I went to put on the TV all to find it without signal. I continued to search for my phone but it was nowhere to be found. “Tae, can you give me your phone I need to search for my phone, I am sure I didn’t put it in silent mode”

He passed me his phone while eating his breakfast, I dialed my number from his phone but it wasn’t ringing in living room. I walked inside my room, with his phone in my hand, I tried to listen carefully so as to hear my phone but sadly it wasn’t making sound even in my room.

I don’t know how but I accidently accepted a call on Tae’s Phone, it was Jimin on other side, “Taehyung-ah, Jungkook and IU’s scandal can’t be covered, many pages have shared their pictures and there are even witnesses who are coming out.” I didn’t know what to say I was completely shocked. “Taehyung-ah, are you there?”