Chapter 49

Taehyung's POV

When I opened my eyes, the only thing I saw was the white ceiling and I could smell medicine, immediately I thought of Sohyun, "Sohyun-ah..."

"Yah- Taehyung woke up" I heard Lucas shouting.

"Where is Sohyun?" I asked him.

"They said she was in the hospital as Jungkook had an accident..." I heard everything, I know how she must be feeling and I know she must be filled with guilt but I know it isn't her fault. How can she know when Jungkook didn't tell her?

I want to find her I instantly stood up, Lucas was trying to stop me but I wasn't the one to stop. "Did you ask aunty about Sohyun?"

Lucas shook his head, "I went to meet Jungkook and I met with Suga and RM, they told me that she was nowhere to be found when they returned."

"Let's head to her home." Lucas and I headed to her house while Jimin stood there completing the formalities.

Sohyun's POV

I saw Jimin walking in; I instantly stood behind the wall to hide from him. I didn't want to meet anyone, I wanted to run away far from my past and soon when he was nowhere to be seen I walked out of the hospital and headed towards home.

As soon as I arrived home, I saw my mom sitting on the sofa and I could clearly see that she had been crying. That's when I remembered that I didn't tell her anything thing about going to meet Jungkook and didn't even call to inform her.

"Yah- Sohyun-ah, where have you been? Did you know how worried I was?" she walked towards me while trying to hit me but she stopped instantly when she saw me crying.

"Baby, don't cry, I promise I will not hit but remember to tell me when going out."

"Mom, why does this happen to me all the time, why can't I be happy?"

"What happened to you? Why are you crying? Did someone say something to you?" her voice was trembling, I tried to stop but I didn't know how.

"Mom I did wrong with Jungkook he never cheated me, I was the one who cheated him..." I told her everything but she kept on telling me that it wasn't my fault.

"Mom, how is it not my fault when all I did was hurt him and today he is lying on hospital bed because of me. Mom I don't want to live, I want to run away from here." She hugged me and padded on my back as I was not able to stop crying.

"Sohyun-ah, don't worry mom will be always by your side, I will support you with all you decisions and remember one thing, it is not your fault as any other person would have done same if they were in your shoes."

"Mom, I don't want to stay here..."

"Okay, Sohyun-ah I will talk with your aunt who is staying Canada and you can go there tomorrow."

"No Mom, I want to leave today, I know that Taehyung must be searching for me and if I meet him I know I won't be able to leave and if I stay here I will die with this guilt inside me."

"But..."

"No Mom, please don't stop me, I know that I am running away from the situation but if I stay here, I need to choose between Tahyung and Jungkook and this won't be fair for both of them. I don't deserve their love."

"Sohyun-ah, don't say like this, I am telling you again it isn't your fault."

"Mom, I have decided to go and I want you to promise me that you will never tell where I am to anyone, not even Lucas. I will call you as soon as I arrive there." I wiped my tears, I can't act like I am the victim when I am the root of all this problems and I want Taehyung and Jungkook to move on. Moreover I think they will be happier without me.

Jungkook will have happy life and Taehyung will stop getting in troubles without me. Their lives will be easy as the root of all their problem is moving out of their life.

Lucas's POV

Taehyung woke up and we decided to head to Sohyun's house as he thinks that she must have headed home, I told him that Aunty would have called me if she was at her home, I asked aunty to call me if she arrives home but he said that she will be completely broken hear all this. At this point of time I realized that Taehyung know her more than me, I have grown up with her but still had a difficult time to understand her as she hides all her pain inside covered with a wide smile. Moreover I was also filled with the guilt of not telling her earlier.

When we arrived at her house we could see the lights were on, "I think she is not here." I spoke.

"Let's go and ask aunty once." Taehyung led the way.

Aunty opened the door as soon as we knocked; it was as if she was waiting for it. Her eyes were swollen and she started crying as soon as she saw us.

"Lucas what should I do?" She hugged me and started crying, I have never seen aunty in this condition, she was always bubbly and jolly, I never thought I will see her in this condition one day.

"Aunty, did Sohyun come home?" Taehyung was feeling restless seeing her in this condition.

"I told her to stay but she didn't listen to me and told me to give this to you" She handed Taehyung a white sheet, maybe it was letter for him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Taehyung shouted as he leaned on the wall to support himself as his legs were getting weak.

"Where? I mean Aunty did she tell you where she was going?" I asked quickly. Aunty shook her head but I know she was trying to hide it from us. I know her, Sohyun must have told Aunty to never tell us anything and I know Aunty won't tell us.

Taehyung broke into tears while holding the sheet aunty handed and here I was trying to console both of them.

******

Next chapter would be the final chapter so who do you want Sohyun to end up with? Leave you suggestions in the comment, I would be really happy to know your suggestions. And thank you for reading, hope I didn't disappoint you with this boring chapter. Happy weekend.