Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

I woke up soon after they left; I freshen up myself and got ready to meet Sohyun. I walked to her house just to find it locked but luckily I met her land lady, she told me that Sohyun went out with Jennie. I exactly knew where they can be. I walked as if the soles of my shoes were attached with springs; I missed her so much that I can't waste even a minute to be with her.

I was in front of the Mall breathlessly breathing when I saw Sohyun but wait what is that, she is with Jimin. I trust Sohyun and I know that she can never cheat on me moreover Jimin is my best friend, I clearly knew he was joking when he talked about taking sohyun from me but why am I getting this tingling sensation.

Why am I getting Jealous of seeing them together? But deep inside I know that I am really possessive when it comes to Sohyun that I haven't introduced her to any of my male friends, not even Jimin.

"Jimin! Sohyun! What are you two doing here together?" I could not help but ask them. Did I sound angry? I questioned myself.

"Oh! What a surprise, you said you weren't coming t shopping with us" Jimin instantly walked toward me.

"You said you were going with Jin" I replied sternly and then turned to Sohyun who was trying her best to avoid meeting my eyes.

"I was...." He left his words incomplete

"If I am disturbing your sweet little date, I am leaving" Jimin trying to dodge my question made feel that they really were on a date. I can't believe that my best friend and girl friend cheated on me.

"Wait Tae, it is not like what you are thinking and we didn't plan to meet but it's just that..."

"Just what Sohyun, can you both explain to me and it is not like I don't trust two of you but I think both of you are hiding something from...." Before I could complete my talk I saw a familiar figure walking hand in hand with Jennie.

"Wait, Sohyun you came here with Jennie right?"

"How do you know that?" Sohyun was shocked to hear that.

"I have my ways, let me first deal with that guy and come back to you" I was completely shocked to see a guy with Jennie. She never mentioned about any guy to me and what if he is some Jerk who is taking advantage of her innocence.

I walked toward them and they were too busy in their romantic world, I tabbed on the guy's should and the moment he turned back, I was given mega shock. Today must not be a good day for me; I am getting never ending shocks.

"Yah- Jin how dare you take advantage of my sister's innocence and seduce her" both of them stared my with a completely blank look.
"Yah- Kim Taehyung how dare you talk to my boyfriend in this tone"
"You stay..." Jennie didn't let me complete my sentence.

"I knew that you were going to act this way so I didn't tell you, when you dated my best friend I supported you now when I am dating you friend why can't you support me and stay quiet" Though her words were truth but my heart ached as if a needle had picked it
.
"I care about you, I am sorry for being concerned with something that my only sister did." I walked out of the Mall as I knew that if I stayed for a second more I won't be able to control myself.

I could feel Sohyun following me, "Tae, wait I can't walk any further."

"You don't have to follow me go talk with Jimin," I was hurt with Jennie's words while Sohyun and Jimin did have their equal share by hiding this from me.

"Are you still angry with me? Ahh" I heard Sohyun scream in pain, I immediately ran back to her who was sitting on the ground holding her right ankle.

"Are you hurt? Where? Which part?" I bombarded her with questions.

Instead of replying I received a light kiss on my cheek. I felt my heart beating fast, even after being together for this long I could never stop the feeling I am getting when she holds my hands or kiss me or just stare me.

"I want another one" I left my pride aside to ask her for the kiss and took no longer to place my lips on hers.

"Now, are we okay?" Sohyun asked as soon as we broke the kiss.

"Do you think you could do anything you want and resolve it by taking advantage of me" I teased her.

"It isn't like that; I am sorry for yesterday and today too. Will you forgive me if I say I have something for you?"

"Depends on what you have for me?"