Chapter 24 - Creation of Radar Systems

Chapter 24 – Creation of Radar Systems

“So, we’re actually going to pull through with that plan, huh? Over.”

I just snickered at his comment.

We weren’t really accustomed to using radios, but we try to do the proper way of using it, along with the keywords that we have to keep in mind.

“Yeah. We’re actually going to use that.” I said proudly.

Operation Last Stand is one of the many tactical operations that I had developed.

As a tactician, I am given the task of planning out different strategies in defeating my foe.

Back in the old days, I only had Aoi and Vincent as my troops, limiting my strategic formations to two people. Also, most of the time, the fights that we were in are non-skirmishing.

I only had two people to command. The only thing I had to think of is if Aoi can beat this guy or Vincent can beat this guy in time to help Aoi, in the event that Aoi cannot handle it herself, or the other way around.

I also had to get myself involved in the fight, which was a no-no for a tactician. He, the tactician, must not ride into battle and risk himself when he still has the option of not getting involved.

If he dies and the commanding officer or tactician that will replace him cannot match and fight against the tactics of the enemy, the battle will be for naught.

It is why he is a tactician, not a fighter. Tho, there are many cases when the tactician is a fighter himself, or the tactician is the king. But those are exceptions.

I don’t like fighting, and I just want to use superior tactics to destroy the enemy.

Well, we can’t actually do anything about it. I can fight barehanded, but that’s as far as I can get. I normally use long ranged attacks as my advantage, because most of the time, I hit my mark. I’m actually a good shot. To prove that, remember the time when I threw a disk at a crack on the roof of a building when I was saving Aoi from getting hurt? If it doesn’t ring any bell, it’s on the first few chapters of this book; you might wanna go back and read about it.

Or not.

It’s your call. Not that I can verify it or anything.

I just wanted to brag how awesome I was during that time, when I threw a disk at a crack and managed to have that bad guy fall because of his weight and the crudeness of the building helped me lose his footing, which means in this context “fall into the room below him because the ground gave away”. It’s really a cool thing, just saying.

Well, there are those kind of lucky and somehow, whimsical events.

I still have to fend for myself, you know.

And now, we’re here. At that kind of event where I can fight using my genius, if my brain can still work out a plan like I did when I’m playing those tactic games.

I pulled out my cellphone again.

What I need is a proper way to get a fix on my enemies’ positions.

Then an idea popped into my head.

“Does anyone of you have any more cellphones?” I asked hurriedly.

“I do.” Carissa immediately replied.

“What are you going to do with it?” she followed up.

“I’m just going to see if this idea of mine will work. I’m going to try and sniff out our enemies.”

She gave me a skeptic look.