As One

As they arrived at the island, they check in at the hotel. They were headed by the hotel staff to their room. And when they got in Tristan lay down as he was tired on their trip. Alex got their things and fixed it in their cabinet. He stood up and hugged her from behind his arms around her waist.

“Babe, I can’t imagine that this will happen” he said

“Bakit naman? Imposible ba talaga akong makasama at ngayon tumayo ako dito sa harap mo?”

He showered her gentle kisses at her neck. “Medyo, lalo na last week. It was one of a hell week for me”

She cupped his face and gave him a peck “I’m sorry about that.”

He pulled her and both lay down on the bed. Awkward. Their face inches away from each other. “Babe, I prayed for this to happen. And I won’t let any thing ruin this moment, our moment.” He kisses him on her forehead, tip of her nose, right down her cheek and lips. He went to her neck that gives her shiver to spine, but she stopped him right after.

“Mr. Anderson, quota ka na.” She stood up from the bed and get back to their things. “So ano ang plans natin for today?”

“Ms. Tua, we have our itinerary. We’re going to meet what is scheduled here.” She went back to bed and bent down to reach his lips.

“Are you seducing me, Ms. Tua? Because if you are, effective yan. I might not control myself, sige ka”

“Are you threatening me Mr. Anderson?” she blows his ear. She runs away from him, He persued him. Hinatak niya ang dalaga from her waist and pulled her body against him. He kissed him deeper and deeper that she moaned. Her hands are at the back of his head playing his hair. He carried him to the bed and started to tickle her.

He sat on the bed, her sitting on his lap; He is licking her upper lip and tugging with his tongue teasing him to open her mouth. Her arm is encircled around his neck. They continue to explore each others mouth. She bit his lip, played with it as he deepens his kiss. He lowered her kiss to her neck.

“Hey mister, let’s eat lunch, gutom na ako.” As she stop kissing him.

“Ikaw talaga. He slightly pinch her nose.” She shook his head. “We have a lot of time to be together.”

“Oo na sige na. And I respect that you are not yet ready. I’m just very thankful that you are doing this”

“Because I love you, I trust you.”

He kissed him on her cheek “Thank you for the trust and love. So lets go na”

They left their room to have lunch, after; they walk hand in hand on the shore. Playing and goofing around. As they went back to their room they plan to sleep for an hour or two so they will have time for tonight. He prepared a dinner for 2 with the help of the hotel staffs. He really makes sure that everything will go well. She woke up 6pm looking Tristan beside her, but he saw nothing. She stood up on the bed and look Tristan around the house. Someone entered the room and she was startled. She hugged him tightly thought of he left her already.

“Babe, bakit ka namumutla?”

“I thought iniwan mo na ako. Natakot lang ako kasi magisa ako nagising.”

“Mrs. Anderson, I won’t do that. I can’t even see you getting hurt. Especially kung ako ang magiging dahilan nun.”

“San ka ba kasi galing?” tanong nit okay Tristan

“Oo nga pala, you ready yourself we’re going somewhere.”

“Somewhere? San?”

“Basta” he smiled.