Over And Over, Till Forever

They made lot of beautiful memories; she and her mama went for an out of town for a week. Cecile spoiled her. She cooks for her daughter, sing with her, and take care of her which she never experienced for the years of her life. Sinulit nila ang bawat segundo, minuto oras, na magkasama sila. Wala silang pinalampas na oras hindi nila kinukunan ng mga litrato ang isa’t isa, bawat lugar na napuntahan nila. This made Cecile decide to live with her in Manila, she will bring her business here and they will both manage it.

Despite of what happen between her and Tristan she manages to still smile even while hurting. But Cecile can see in her daughter’s eyes she really longs for him, she misses him that much. She is just controlling herself and just starting to start all over again pick up the pieces that has been broken, the trust, and the love. She is waiting for him to comeback.

While Tristan is busy doing all his paper works in the restaurant in getting ready for his vacation, he does not have the time to visit Alex. But once in awhile they text, or call each but never meet up. He is still afraid to face her again. He decided to pursue her once he came back from his vacation in California.

On the other hand Karl made his life busy so that he will not remember what he feels for Alex. It’s time for him to let go of her. He has to move on from her. It breaks his heart but for him it is the right thing to do, Alex deserves his best friend Tristan and Tristan deserves Alex. He has only one chance left, it is for him to do the right thing, to make her happy.

Alex picked up her phone and dialed a number

Ring

Ring

“Hey, what’s up” he said

“Mister, it’s been what, two weeks? Haven’t heard from you since I left Batangas? Iniiwasan mo ba ako? Meron ba akong dapat malaman?”

“Miss Alexandra Tua, I’m just busy at work. In three days I’ll be leaving for California. Matatagalan ang pagbalik ko.”

“Do you really have to go? I remember you left, kasi galit ako sayo. Umiwas ka sa akin kasi natakot ka, but not we are ok. So why leave?”

“That’s not true. I left kasi nahiya ako sayo pero hindi ako natakot. Yes, we’re ok now. And dapat hindi na magbago, I’ll treasure the time you forgave me. And yes I have to go.”

“Karl, please don’t leave.”

“Lex, I need to do this. For myself, but before I leave magkikita tayo.” He assures her.

“Kapag umalis ka mawawalan ako ng best friend, ng protector, ng savior and isa pa you didn’t tell me na sasama sayo si Tristan.”

“He told me na siya magsasabi sayo. Best friend pa din tayo but I cannot protect you anymore and save you for all circumstances, you have him. You have Tristan, he will protect you and save you.”

At Anderson’s Residence, mommy Vangie saw his son at the pool area, malalim ang iniisip. He is really confused and at the same time stressed out because of all the happenings the past months. Nakita niya kung paano nahirapan, nasaktan ang anak niya. Still proud pa din siya dito, dahil nalampasan niya ang hirap na yun. At naniniwala sya sa pagmamahalan ni Tristan at Alex

“Son”

“Mom” he smiled a bit “You need anything?”

“Are you ok? I’m just worried. Kung hindi mo na kaya, sumuko ka na.”

“I’m ok. I will be ok, soon. And I can do this, hindi ako susuko. Hinding hindi ko siya susukuan. I promised her I will be back.”

“When?”