He STILL wants her

They both spend their night sa bahay nila Gerald. She is really bothered of what Karl said to her. It keeps repeating on her mind. “We are not yet over, Alex” sa pagaakalang hindi niya narinig ang sinabi ng lalaki. She’s thinking of telling the truth to Tristan, but this is not the right time. Kakatapos lang ng kanyang party and they are just about to lie down and rest.

“Babe ko” he called her. He put her on his lap. “Thank you for this party. I love you so much” He gives her little kiss on her forehead, tip of her nose, her cheek and neck

Her arms encircled to his neck, gave him a peck “You’re welcome, babe. Masaya ako dahil naging masaya ka.”

“This is the most memorable party for me. I have spent it with the most important people in my life, especially you Babe” he also gave her a peck. They lay down on his bed. He was hugging her from behind.

“Babe, how did you met your bestfriend?” she asks

“We’ve been friends since kindergarten. Then they went to the states, went they got back he studied here for college. That was 5 years ago, then before sya matapos mag-college nagkaroon siya ng problem, he got married and then left for the states again. So 7-8 years na kaming di nagkikita. Is there any problem?”

--- please leave a comment.. thank you sa mga nagugustuhan ang story. i am finding it hard to put the conflict. but i'm working on it. thank you again guys :)

“Nothing babe. Kita ko kasi kilalang kilala mo na sya. Nasabi ba niya sayo ano yung problem niya?”

“No, babe. I haven’t got the chance to ask him. Kasi hindi ko din siya macontact. I’m thankful to mom and of course sayo kasi nahanap niyo siya.”

“Si Tita lang babe hindi ako.” Malungkot na ngiti nito. Kung alam lang niya na bestfriend yun ni Tristan hindi na nya hinayaan na magtagpo pa landas nila. “Pahinga na tayo babe. I know you’re tired.”

He kissed her “Oo babe, magkikita kami ni Adrienne tomorrow paguusapan yung business, you wanna come?”

“No, dun na lang ako sa restaurant. Maraming kailangan ayusin dun”

“Ok” he kissed her again “I love you. Goodnight”

For two weeks Tristan and Adrienne have been seeing each other, swerte na lang siya di siya sinasama ng bf. They are talking about his business and the plans that Adrienne will incest on his business or rather would franchise for his own.

“Alam pare, It would be better if you would franchise then yung ibabayad mo ipang oopen ko for another branch. Then Alex will be the one helping you on you soon to be restaurant. Magaling ang girlfriend ko. I also want you to know her more. Para naman maging kaibigan mo din siya” Tristan explained.

He thought of the suggestion of Tristan a good idea. He agreed “Sige pare, basta hindi ako iiwan ng girlfriend mo, kasi mahirap na investment ko din ito.”

“Pare, hindi mang-iiwan yun. Mabait yun. I’ll fix the papers until next week. Then I’ll give you the Makati branch. In two weeks she’ll be guiding you on how the restaurant works, would that be ok?”

He laughed softly. “You don’t know what your clinging my brother” sa isip nya. Gusto niyang masarili si Alex, makausap, makapagpaliwanag and in the long run win her back. Matagal na niyang hinahanap ang ex-girlfriend para humingi ng tawad. For 8 long years pinagsisisihan niya lahat, at walang nagbago MAHAL PA DIN NIYA SI ALEX. “Well for me the schedule, the idea is PERFECT”

Tristan finished their meeting earlier than expected. He went to his condo and found Alex cooking an early dinner for them. He approached her and hugged her, facing her back.