Chapter 21 Amanda Finds Louis ...

Amanda’ POV

God I’m so stupid why did I look at Louis like that ? Maybe it’s because I know he’s telling me the truth in the best way possible but everything I do is wrong maybe I should end my life and that way Tas will not have any more headaches because of me. I was going to ask Louis if he had any spares razors but when I walk in the room I see that Louis is on the floor and there’s a lot of blood on his arm. I started screaming and crying cause I know this is all my fault. I just hug him and sob into his chest. Suddenly Tas burst through the door and screams in shock I tell her to call the ambulance and after 10 minutes I hear the sirens.

Everything went by so fast , I just called Harry to tell him what happened and he came to the hospital he was crying and hugging me because we can’t enter to see Louis yet. I think after all maybe he’s in love with Louis and with me. I just have to face the truth and it hurts but I have no choice I have to let my brother be happy if that means I’m not. I love him too much and I can’t see him suffer.

The doctor called us and told us that Louis was stable and that he can go tomorrow morning. He has to drink some vitamins and stuff and that’s it. he told we can go inside the room but one by one. I decided to go in first cause I really need to apologize before I go and tell him that I love him.

“Lou ?” I asked as I entered the room.

“ Yeah Manda ?” Lou said. I ran to him and hugged him and I started sobbing on his chest.

“ Shhh… it’s ok Manda… shhh …don’t worry” He said hugging me back.

“ Louis I’m so sorry I know this is all my fault please don’t do that again” I said looking into his eyes.

He sighs. “ I won’t Amanda ,but please tell me you’ll be a good girl so they don’t send you to the foster home I don’t know what I will do without you” He said hugging as if life depends on it.

“ I promise Lou” I kiss his forehead and stand up. “ Your happiness is waiting for you outside I’ll tell to come in when I’m gone” I smile and hug him one more time. “ I love you Lou”.

He looks at me weird. “ I love you too Manda” He says and smiles at me. I smile back and get out of the room.

Harry looks at me with pleading eyes and I nod. He starts to walk to the room but I hold his arm and he turns around.

“ Can you kiss me one more time before you go in there and make my brother happy ?” I said with an honest smile.

“ How’d you know ?” Harry asked.

“ It doesn’t matter just make him happy” I said and he kissed me it was a goodbye kiss cause I wont see them anymore again.

“ thanks” I whispered.

“ Where are you going ?” Tas said.

“ I’m going out for a walk don’t worry” I said.

“ Don’t come late” She said. Little did she know that I was not coming back.

I hug her.” I love you and I won’t be late” I said

“ I love you too Manda” she hugged back and when I pull away from the hug I walk out of the hospital and headed to my favorite park where there’s a bridge to see an amazing river.