Chapter 3 The bitch isn't so bitch after all

Amanda’s POV

I bet everybody hates me right now because of all the things they say. Well I’m not a bitch at all. I just do it because is the only way I can cover up my trauma well I don’t have a trauma but I decided to suicide once and only when I feel with a low self-esteem I cut myself. The fights at home are driving me insane I cry every night I struggle with dad’s screaming but I pretend I’m strong when I’m not. I hate my own reflection I hate everything about me I just want everything to go back to normal. When we used to go to the carnivals and laugh eat cotton candy and get on all the attractions.

I fell “asleep” when someone opened the door but something weird happen. They carried me to another room and Lou was in the bed too and I take a peek I see it’s Tas. How I wish Tas would have not gone to the Uni but I guess she need to study to get a job but I still miss her. We were all so united we would every little secret about each other , laugh, have a movie night and sleep together. how I miss the old days. Tas left the room and I guess she went downstairs. I heard her fighting with our parents and I attached myself to Lou I was crying and scared of what could happen.

“ Don’t worry Manda everything will be fine” Louis said ,voice cracking up I guess he was crying too and I understand him. It hurts to see how our family is tearing up apart slowly.

I burry my face in the crook of his neck sobbing while he’s playing with my hair. How I missed this day. I need to stop hurting him he doesn’t deserve it and I know I’m doing wrong I just get pissed off and I take it on him. I think I have anger issues or I’m bipolar I really don’t know.

Suddenly Tas came in the room she was crying too she just laid down on the bed with us and hugged us all.

“ I’m sorry for not being here when you needed me guys” Tas said sobbing.

“ It’s ok Tas is not your fault our parents are fighting and that our dad treats us bad” I said with my eyes closed.

“Yeah Tas , Manda’s right is not your fault and what counts is that you are here with us” Lou said.

“Manda and Lou you both are the best thing that I have in my life and will never leave you guys I will be here for you guys and I will raise you cause I kicked mom and dad out of the house” Tas said.

“ You did what?” Lou and me stuttered.

“Well I decided that you need me and our parents need to stop fighting with you guys here cause it’s hurting you guys” Tas said.

“But what about the Uni ?” Lou asked.

“ Don’t worry I will figure that out later” Tas said with a reassuring smile.

After a while of talking about dumb stuff we all fell asleep.

Written By Amanda_SwAG7