Chapter 5 what is going on with Tas???

Louis P.O.V.

Tas has kicked mom and dad out? How the hell can she do that? But then again she is Tas dad´s favorite kid not Amanda and I but she is. I wonder what he is thinking right now and mom. I bet mom doesn´t care at all. She is more interested in dad and his money. She thinks it’s the end of the world if she gets a divorce from dad. So she will rather be with our dad and leave her own kids. I know now that tas always is going to be here. I woke up with Amanda holding on to me for dear life like her own life depending on it it was nice to feel her that way again not that I had something against it but I do love her and everything. Tas has always been the smartest out of all of us. I think that both Amanda and I missed her a lot and forgot that she could get our parents to do whatever she wanted them to do for her own pleasure. Now, now she was going to raise me and Amanda I wounded how this is going to go but I bet she know what she is doing otherwise I don’t know. I could feel Amanda tenseness besides me. She looked at tas with big eyes and asked why? Tas answered her because somebody needs to rise both of you you are not old enough to be on your own and besides that that is going to pay the rent for you give you food close and that kind of stuff? I´m old to do that but not any of you are so I have to look out for the both of you.  I was just to in chock I looked at them and tas sat beside me again on the bed and just put me in her lab and was holding me. I loved that feeling so I sat on one of her knees and Amanda on the other and we sat like that for a long time and tas just comforted us like that and rocked us back and forth and then both Amanda and I fall back to sleep in tas lap. Tas put us down on the bed again and tugs us both in the covers and left to go down stairs.  I still had this one question in my mind what is going on with Tas??? I really don’t know and I was too scared to find out. But I also knew that she loved us and give up her uni for Amanda and me was big time story. I bet that mom and dad is going to kick her out or be disappointed in her but tas didn’t care at all. All I know is I’m safer with her that mom and dad. Amanda was fast asleep beside me I lay down again and just took a good look at her. She was very beautiful and looked like she couldn’t hurt a fly or anything. But then I took a look on her waist and saw that she too was cutting and that hurt me in more than one way. I didn’t know she was struggling like me. Why hadn´t she come and talked to me? Ohhhhhhhhhh right dad. I was too upset to talk to her after dad had his time with me by beating and other stuff me.  I was really useless I didn’t have the time to my own baby sister anymore I was to cough up with what dad did to me.

Written by tashamus