Chapter 1 Louis Family and how it all started

Louis P.O.V.

Hey I’m Louis Tomlinson and I’m 18 years old. I live in Doncaster with my family.

My mom, dad, my two beautiful sisters Tas and Amanda.  Tas is the oldest out of all of us kids. She is the one I go to when I have problems we talk about everything and I mean everything. I´m really close to her I miss her because she had to move out because she had to finish her study. She is in Uni. Short time after she had moved out my parents started to fight a lot and t hurt a lot my baby sister Amanda was really upset and used to be with me all the time both at home and school but recently she started to call me names and be a total idiot but I still love her she is my sister.  She is the popular one at school and there she is a totally bitch towards me and I don’t even know why. I stood up went to the bathroom and stared in the mirror and I didn’t like what I saw. Maybe my dad was right I don’t know what he told Amanda but he clearly didn’t like me much. I started to eat food and throw it back up and letter I started to cut. It was a way to get the pain out I didn’t want to call Tas and tell her. One day she was home she saw me and came into my room. She sat down on my bed and said Louis we need to talk. She looked at me and said I have to tell her everything. I sat down and began to cry I told her what dad told me about mom and dad fighting a lot after she left and then I just eat and throw it up or eat  not at all she was crying when I told her and then I what happen to Amanda. Tas was furious about Amanda and said she would talk to her and then she will move back home to keep an eye on me… I think Amanda had heard all of the story and left but I’m not sure if Amanda had been ear dropping again she had done that lately and we used to be close but after dad and mom she locked me out of her life and about her boyfriends and stuff she have never done this before I don’t know what I have done to her. My guess is that we have grown apart because of the drama. I used to love school but recently I began to hate it. There´s a guy his name is Harry and I think that I’m in love with him but I can´t have him he straight as a straight as you can be maybe Tas was the kind of girl he wants. That night Tas slept in my bed besides me we used to do it all the time when we were younger together with Amanda but not this time and it made me sad just to think about it I miss the good old times. After my mom and dad started fighting over the smallest things and accused us kids for not doing anything and just be lazy as hell. My dad started to tell me that I was a mistake and the same was for Amanda but Tas was the best out of all of us and stuff. She could do anything wrong towards my dad. She was he´s favourite and  it hurts. One time he called me fat and useless and I was crying that night …

Written By Tashamus