Chapter 23 Amanda shows up at her nabours door late at night Who is her Nabour?

Athours Note!

Amanda and I will Just wish you all A Happy New Year and you Guys have given us the best presents ever! 1500 Reads!!!!!!!!!!! We can´t believe it thank you all so much for it! We love you and we are going to update this story! As a mater of facked i just wrote chapter 23 Liam´s P.O.V. and i hope you enjoy it... But thank you all so much we love you:)

Liam ´s POV.

I knew that Amanda was holding a party but I didn´t go to it. FUCK my life. It is not the way I planned it… I blamed my integenlence I was smart and really smart I never had home work because I could finished it at school. I heard the sirens and knew that even Amanda or Louis was at the hospital I didn’t know if one of them got so drunk or what happened. I feel really sorry for them now I am going to bed. I lied down in my bed and was drifting off and then I heard the doorbell. I didn’t want to get up but whoever that was didn’t stop to bother me so I got up and went down stairs to the door and opened it. There in front of me stood a heart broken girl and she was wet from the rain. I took a closer look and saw that it was Amanda. She didn’t look like the girl I knew and saw. She looked broken and empty. I told her to come in and she fell right around my neck and started to sob. She just broke down again and I had to carry her up to my room I placed her on my bed and went to the bathroom got a towel for her and dried her and found some joggers and a t-shirt that she could use. I took her hand and got her up but she didn’t take the clothes from me so I had to get her up I took her clothes off her and put the others on her and took her down stairs again sat her at the dining table and made her a cup of tea and when I was done I placed it in front of her and she took it. She looked like a mess. I sat down on the other side of her and asked her what she was doing in front of my door at this time of night??? She told me that her parents fight and told that she and Louis was a hugh mistake from her father side Tas was his favorite and that kind of stuff. She told me that TAS had kicked them out and had taken control of them and then she felt so lost and now she was told by TAS that she was going to a foster home because TAS hadn’t done it well enough. Then she told me that Louis had tried to committed suicide and was in the hospital now and that she had given harry to Louis because Louis deserved happiness. She was in shocked poor girl. I was speechless I didn’t know what to say and after the last words was out of her she broke down again she was in chock and was trying to cope. I told her that I wanted to help out but she had to help out so she didn’t end up in foster care. I told her she could stay the night and I was going with her tomorrow. She nodded her head. I had never felt so powerless I didn’t know anything but I knew had reported them to authorities so Tas was losing it. I know that Tas was trying her hardest to pick up the pieces and put it all together. She finished her tea and I took her cup placed it in the sink. Then I took her up to my room and I gave her my bed and I was going to sleep on the floor. But then she saw it then she said no please lie beside me. I got up from the floor and lied down beside her she turned around in the bed and she was crying again she told me that she is really scared I asked her why she came. She told me that she wanted to end her life but would rather run away. I just pulled her closer and let her cry I was so a wrack. Maybe she could be my girlfriend but then again she is Amanda hmmmmmm who knows??? I just hoped that Louis was ok now that he had harry. But I can´t forget that day that maddie asked Louis in class if he was cutting. And the look on harry, Zayn and Niall. We had all tried to talk to Louis about it when we were together for a project but Louis has dismissed it and we believed him! I guess I was wrong. I didn’t know that he was lying why on earth would he do that??? I hate Harry for what he had done to Amanda but I couldn´t blame him either. I don’t know I just hope that everything will work out all right for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By Tashamus