Chapter 20 Louis Trying to talk amanda to her senses and ends up cutting!!!

Louis P.O.V.

I woke up when Tas barged in to her bedroom where I was sleeping with a boy I saw it was Harry and he looked like he was scared. He quickly turns around and told me that he had to leave but before he left he gave me a quick kiss and then he got up and left. I felt empty without him why??? Tas just smiled at me and I walked out of her room and walked behind her till she saw Amanda damn she was mad I can’t let Amanda take all the blame so I said that I helped Amanda out tas just raised an eyebrow at me and then I left. I heard that if Amanda didn’t started to grow up she will end in a foster home and I broke down right there and then. I didn’t want to lose Amanda to. If I did I will defiantly end my life. I heard that Amanda left. I walked out of my room and went to Amanda. She was crying again and the same did I I told her that I loved her but I didn´t want her to go away but that could be the end of it. I begged and pleaded with her to help tas out about all of this. Amanda looked at me like I was from otta space or an alien or something. I just got up and went out from her room. Where the hell was that razor if I knew Amanda right she didn’t want to help out then my entire world would fall apart right there and then. I decided I could just end my life right here and then and it all’s thanks to Amanda but I did also have some of the blame. I wonder if anybody is going to miss me. Suddenly I got dizzy and then I looked down I had a very deep cut. It was in my living vain and the blood kept coming and I couldn’t stop it. Suddenly I felt a lot more dizzy as normal and then I started to walk like I was really drunk or on drugs and then everything went black I hit my head on the bathroom floor and the blood kept coming out of me. I didn’t care anymore I just wanted to get away from it all. I hated myself. I hated my life I hated my dad and what he did to me. Then there’s harry I don’t know. URH Help me. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. I screamed in my head but I couldn’t get anything out of my mouth and then I was gone.

Written By Tashamus