Chapter 13 Liam thinking about ending his life and he is inlove with amanda!

Liam P.O.V.

I was in class when Maddie asked Louis what was up with those scars he has and he made some kind of bullshitting excuse and continued to work. After the class ended I wanted to hang out with him but he went home and I think he is sick he didn’t look very well. I saw how Harry was reacting to how Maddie asked Louis about everything and his reaction was shocked when Louis answered her I think he was jealous but I am not sure he had a mix of emotion ran though his mind and in his eyes. It must be hurt anger and maybe Lust and love? I really don’t know but I think he has a thing for Louis because if something said or talked bad about Louis and he wasn’t there Harry would always defend him and I don’t even know why. And damn I am starting to have feelings for Amanda. No Liam just let her go you can´t have her she is with harry and then you can´t have her back off find someone else but who? Nobody ever wanted me and not even now I am a geek and I miss my best friend from old times were we used to have fun and do stuff like we normally would, I don’t know any more maybe I should just end my life and nobody would miss me or anything. I don’t know any more oh god I am so confused and don’t know what to do and I can’t ask niall right now because we are in class. But I saw something. In the class Louis was fine until Maddie asked about those scars on his wrist and he lost all color he went totally pale. Ohhhhhhhh god I hope he is ok I have talked to him a couple of times and he sims nice and a very good friend why does my life have to be so fucked up anyway???? I hate it. My parents don’t care about me and my sisters live on their own I just don’t fit in this world. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really hate my life right now. If something doesn’t happen soon I swear I am going to end my life I really hate it. I just hope I will survive but I really don’t know anymore.

Written By Tashamus